Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: benifit of GK in team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Sorry for breaking in. From your last reply, I believe your team stay in same level in some seasons. What is the approximate number between the lowest and highest levels that these long servicing goalkeepers play?
    I've had 6 promotions in the 10 seasons my present keeper has played, probably about the same average for the previous keeper, so the skill points they gain in the seasons with no promotion keeps them around the 5 or 6 * level for almost all their career.
    cookizzz likes this.

Rookie
    Finally I got angry on my GK and showed him way of transfer market after he failed in my most important match,

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I sold off my younger GK in the 1st week this season since he was slow and underperforming. Don't fear if you have only 1 goalkeeper... It's enough and friendly to the budget. I'd rather sell him if he's bad but if he's close to next star, bring him to 2 cones (in case a gift SP he gets if you play on phone) before the next star and wait for negotiations. Also give him an SA (preferably penalty stopper since they come handy in Cup and CL knockout rounds) if possible as told by Hoof. But even such a young player is lucrative to anyone. You may sell him on Day 28 after your last match to reduce quality of team. I prefer 26-28 year old goalkeepers since they tend to perform well.
    i think one-on-one is better...since one-on-one skill also present in penalty~ i saw it on the phone in penalty...and my 2nd GK with one-on-one skill save 3 penalty in last game~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12