Thread: GK Skills

GK Skills

Why do GKs have offensive and defensive skills? Shouldn't they have separate GK skills?

I guess "Handling" is important for them. Only put everything in the defence
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    LOL i want to see how "creative" my GK is and when he need to use Heading.......i mean...in the last min of the game when losing? really want to see LOL

Rookie
    It would be fun to have the option to send your keeper upfront if there was a corner- like an auto option if you are losing but a single goal and it's 85 minutes plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL i want to see how "creative" my GK is and when he need to use Heading.......i mean...in the last min of the game when losing? really want to see LOL
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)