Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Which of the trophies you have won this season?

Only the silver trophy, but it was great way to win it: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-cl-group.html

Pretty much like Brian's "Group of Death"
    Brian Dang likes this.

Addicted
    Level 40 league and cup double, had not qualified for CL. First league for 14 seasons and first cup for 18 seasons.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Addicted
    I won both league and CL since season 4...and now LV7...CUP?? i only won in season 4....season 5 out for the first round...season 6 out in second round....this season....better...reach to 1/8 final.....it was really hard ...I hate the "cheating" draw...when people lower the quality in the last day....i am facing at least 2 LV about me...and even have a LV11 in the CUP... the higher LV can gain back their quality so easily...the LV 11 in the first day...is around my quality....Q58.....in the last day of the CUP...he is Q78....and guess what...I am LV 7...even spend 1000+ token for personal trainer in "one" player....my max only get Q74....possible to win?? (except unlimted token and green packs....) i think the draw system have to be change to overall quality...like from day 1 to day 28...and then divided by 28....that will a little bit fair... at least can't "cheat" so much....
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 01-10-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    all of them but with different teams
    hahaha
    Law of averages, Niko hahaha

Still, that's a challenge itself managing 3 clubs at once well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think the draw system have to be change to overall quality...like from day 1 to day 28...and then divided by 28....that will a little bit fair... at least can't "cheat" so much....
    Overall team quality more easy to manage, only need keep many 1*~2* 0T free player from academy to lower overall quality, and you can keep 6* / 7* / 8* player coz you only need 11 player for match while you can have 22 player in team.

Top 14 player avg more harder coz you must pick which player to keep and which player to sell to lover quality for easy cup, after season start then you must hunt for good player, this mean you need a lot token coz not all player you can take for 1T, sometimes you can go to bidding war .

Don't forget, not all player can farm token or booster from watching video, so, for 35T & cant farm token / booster, then hard to do this way (lower team quality for easy cup), green pack also need a lot coz you must play 2 match / day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12