Thread: More silly questions!

More silly questions!

So I have won my first two leagues and this season by about 10 points. I have started to get rid of some of my players to reduce the qipuality of the league I go in next year and have a couple of questions for you good folk.

When is the draw for league and cups made ?
    My season has finished what happens tomorrow etc how long is preseason
    Will my injured players get better in pre season
    When will my players value and years left on contract change
    When can I give my youth olayer a contract and him still have 3 years - I received him 2 days ago but am waiting for the new season before I sign him can I sign him now the season has ended!

Many thanks in advance

Addicted
    Cup and CL draw overnight tonight, first cup game is tomorrow. league starts on day 3.
    No pre season as above
    They stay injured
    Overnight
    Try tomorrow and see if you get 3 years, if you do it now it will definitely be 2 years tomorrow.

Famous
    Your youth player will be 19 tomorrow and on a 2 year contract if you sign him.
    As far as I can tell the league draw is made on the Quality of your top 11 players and not the top 14 like Cup.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Cup and CL draw overnight tonight, first cup game is tomorrow. league starts on day 3.
    No pre season as above
    They stay injured
    Overnight
    Try tomorrow and see if you get 3 years, if you do it now it will definitely be 2 years tomorrow.
    sure the CUP start tomorrow?? few season ago...i have CUP right away.....when i log in...the CUP already finished the first leg....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    sure the CUP start tomorrow?? few season ago...i have CUP right away.....when i log in...the CUP already finished the first leg....
    Cup may start during season start server maintenance. In such cases, related managers are impossible to attend as they cannot login during maintenance.