Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Season 75 - Are you ready?

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Wiesse likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Polee

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?

No major thing learned in last season. In new season, probably I will observe and try to learn on these questions. If quality of a team is suddenly exceptionally boosted in one season, in the league of coming season, will it be grouped with teams which are higher in qualities and have more resources to further upgrade comparing with those it faced in the past? In order to maintain similar competitiveness as current season, will it need to use the same large amount of, or even more,11 resources to boost its quality again?

Where did you place last season?
    L30 team - 6th in league, 2nd in CL
    L22 team - 3rd in league

What's your current level?
    Both teams will promote to next level.

What's your budget for this season?
    Money: should be sufficient to be used in coming season unless I will suddenly use more than 5 tokens on auctions.
    Tokens: around 30 and 120 for my L31 & L23 teams respectively at the beginning of new seasons. 35T will be added if I will still log in every day.

Who do you want to replace?
    If I have time and tokens, quite a lot of players will be replaced. Mainly 22 years old ones.

What are your goals for this season?
    to be determined

Addicted
    i think i might get a ST....well.... if i can go further in the CUP...surely need top 22 players...to face 3 matches in a day.... and right now i only have 3 ST....while each of them are main not playing in ST~ST/Amr in Amr.... ST/AMC...in AMC....ST/ML/AML in AML....well...i got new AML and AMR...so, need one ST to rotate... and maybe one more AMC...

The fact that the OP has a man united badge flashing away makes me sick. Vermin.

I tanked last season and won the champs league so I have everything in place to win the league this season. Cup can **** off. I do still need a fast training right back though, new season very late to start today...already listened to the Final Cut and the Stone Roses...only so much whiskey you can drink....

Second team, Trouserpress FC will buy some old 5* lads and win the league like always

Levels 11 & 7

Also how long do ye need to wait till 5* players are available when you didn't go up a level? It's a slap in the face but yeah I have 95% of my players, just that elusive fast training RB, Sigh
    Last edited by Frozen Fire; 01-10-2016 at 04:04 AM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Good morning,

1. I have learned ( again ! ) that a game is a game and should get treated as such.
    2. 2nd in league, 1/4 CL and 1/8 Cup.
    3. L4
    4. This season no Budget in real money, coz last seasons budget did not get me any benefit and I am still waiting & wondering if it will.
    5. I don't want to replace any player, but it depends on performance.
    6. My goal is to win all three competitions and try to have some good time playing.

Cheers
    Brian Dang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    Also how long do ye need to wait till 5* players are available when you didn't go up a level? It's a slap in the face but yeah I have 95% of my players, just that elusive fast training RB, Sigh
    Grats on your league and CL success. Be patient the right player will show up. It shouldn't be longer than 3 days. You can check nego list as well.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Grats on your league and CL success. Be patient the right player will show up. It shouldn't be longer than 3 days. You can check nego list as well.
    3 days? Jaysus I hope not! I'm not at a high level where players are scarce, I'm definitely in some sort of punishment phase for not leveling up. There's usually many many 5* players on the market. No Nordgen players at all on my transfer list right now

List usually updates 3/4 times a day, check after day resets. Sometimes at some levels no new nordgens for a bit. it's happened to me as well.
    Not this season, tho.
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-tlist.jpg
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    List usually updates 3/4 times a day, check after day resets. Sometimes at some levels no new nordgens for a bit. it's happened to me as well.
    Not this season, tho.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tlist.JPG 
Views:	219 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	60709
    I have 5* players now, just no Nordgens. I think they're not given / shown to people who dare to not level up. Like I said, I'm only a right back short of a perfect non-token buying team for my level so it's no worry...my 2nd team has some tasty players for sale to put me into a whole world of debt haha.

Good luck for the season anyway mate

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast