Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

I did not attend.

yesterday I changed Beckham for Doulyazal in freekicks, and worked in the friendly converting x2 freekicks (direct goal and assist)

Today, I did not attend and the only goal we had was from an assistance of freekick made in Doulyazal.
    I always've said and efended that is one of the most important labours as manager to find a man for corners/freekicks and here the why.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-t40-round-17league.jpg

Won lge game 3-0 @ home
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Phoenix United won 2-1 with ML Tebily scored both goals for us.

Now I have a slight problem. Tebily is banned and my only other ML is a just turned 2 star.

Who should I use, a player out of position or the 2 star?

Day 19 - Palace Terriers League report.

Palace Terriers played a home League match against 6th place and after weathering a first 25-minute onslaught by the visitors, got down to the nitty-gritty and fashioned a 3-0 win. Striker Samir Gross netted his debut goal for the Terriers, before the old hands got into the act in the second half, central defender Xavier Theresine ripping the visitors defence apart and beating the 'keeper 1-on-1, and left-back Andre Forsmark making a majestic leap to head in a Zoltan Nagy corner.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-hl-round-17.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-ms-round-17.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-pr-round-17.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-29-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Phoenix United won 2-1 with ML Tebily scored both goals for us.

Now I have a slight problem. Tebily is banned and my only other ML is a just turned 2 star.

Who should I use, a player out of position or the 2 star?
    If your 2* is anything like some of the 2* players that have been playing out of their skins when they've faced me this season, then play the 2*...

...then again, when I've tried the 3* players I've got in the squad against similar rated players in matches, they've failed to impress - you just can't win with Nordeus, can you?
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If your 2* is anything like some of the 2* players that have been playing out of their skins when they've faced me this season, then play the 2*...

...then again, when I've tried the 3* players I've got in the squad against similar rated players in matches, they've failed to impress - you just can't win with Nordeus, can you?
    Shall I use a CM and tuck the position in?

My opponent is second from bottom so I should win it but you never know with this game lol

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Shall I use a CM and tuck the position in?

My opponent is second from bottom so I should win it but you never know with this game lol
    Just been doing some experimentation (on PC/FB platform) and when you put a player out of position they'll either get a yellow or red '!' triangle symbol. The MC gets a red triangle when put at ML, but the AML or DML gets a yellow triangle. So if you're going to play a player out of position at ML, use one with AML or DML.

While I've not noticed any performance problems with playing an AM- 'up' instead of a M- player, weird things have happened when I've tried substituting an infield player for a wing player (ie playing a MC instead of a ML) in formations. It seems that Nordeus only plays up and down the pitch, not across...
    El Pistolero likes this.

great league match

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2016-01-28-22_42_17-start.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2016-01-28-22_46_35-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-28-2016 at 08:46 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Just been doing some experimentation (on PC/FB platform) and when you put a player out of position they'll either get a yellow or red '!' triangle symbol. The MC gets a red triangle when put at ML, but the AML or DML gets a yellow triangle. So if you're going to play a player out of position at ML, use one with AML or DML.

While I've not noticed any performance problems with playing an AM- 'up' instead of a M- player, weird things have happened when I've tried substituting an infield player for a wing player (ie playing a MC instead of a ML) in formations. It seems that Nordeus only plays up and down the pitch, not across...
    Yeah it's weird. I put a CM or DL at ML and it's red triangle but if I put my substitute MR at ML it's yellow.

I think these are my options, sell a sub and buy a ML off the transfer market or play my sub MR out of position and hope for the best.
    Problem is, ML is where most of the action comes from so it might be critical for that position to do well.

Yeah one more time I got the shot for my first treble, I'm ready for it we won first leg CHL away 4-0 and got a team from my league on the cup semifinal, plus 13 points ahead on the league its now or never, let's see.
    El Pistolero, Arion and talisman like this.

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast