Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Videos for Tokens or Money

Videos for Tokens or Money

I live in the U.K and just realised I can watch videos to gain money or tokens etc, how many videos can you watch in a day?
    Is their a limit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    FVS0777 likes this.

Dreamer
    in France nothing for tokens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deano7062 View Post
    I live in the U.K and just realised I can watch videos to gain money or tokens etc, how many videos can you watch in a day?
    Is their a limit

There is a limit but you just keep going until you can't watch or farm any more. Some days are better than others.

KFC Loella. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    deano7062 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    As above but at the moment I am not getting any video offers. Would love the chance to get some more blues but absolutely nothing. UK based as well.
    deano7062 likes this.

Addicted
    i think there has a limited....but US....nothing from token, green/red/blue pack,money since last week of 2015....until today...still no any offer....
    deano7062 likes this.

Banned
    can i buy tokens in unipin ?

Quote Originally Posted by sukijah View Post
    can i buy tokens in unipin ?
    What's Unipin ?

for money = about 25 videos over 4 different options.
    tokens only done mostly 1 or sometimes 2 per day. game of fire ad and ad for film out in the cinema. but lots of times watched video but no tokens added.

for rests/medical = most ive done is about 8 at a time

Videos for TOKENS is dead in the UK now, or at least in relation to how it used to be. About a year ago you could watch them all day to earn tokens. It was possible to earn up to 50 Tokens A DAY from videos. Once you hit the 50 you were no longer awarded tokens, but it was quite possible to hit the 50 most days.

In the past 3 months however I think there has only been around 5/6 days where videos have been available and on each of those occasions the videos were a few mins long so it was only possible to get around 20 tokens a day. I keep checking every day to see if any more videos have become available, but it seems to be a lost cause now.

Videos for packs/money however are still on and seem to refresh every day. I seem to be able to get at least 15 on my phone, plus a further 15 on my Ipad every day, with a few on my desktop too, which is good as I am currently using around 1000 Green packs a season to maintain my star player.

Money soon becomes irrelevant, whilst I don't really use Blue packs. The important packs are the reds for injuries and the greens if you want to power train. Since the changes in game that mean you only get 1 injury a day and the same player wont get injured more than once for a period of time the need to have loads of reds has been reduced. I aim to always have around 100-150 in store to cover any important injuries that need to be healed, but other than that I focus on trying to farm as many Green packs nowadays as possible.

My current aim is to hopefully have 2000 Greens in my account by the end of this season, with the aim to be that I will use 1000 of them on day one of next season to strengthen my team. A tad over 4000 Tokens in my account too, which is more than enough to bring in players if I need to, but the packs are, for me anyway, the most important thing to be adding in the short term.

I heard somewhere there is a guy who earn 200 greenpack per day by watching video. So the limit is 200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast