Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 2 Post By El Pistolero

Thread: iOS vs browser limitations?

Question iOS vs browser limitations?

I play exclusively in the iOS app. For one, it's always with me and the live games are fun.

Could you list the functionality or data I am missing by not playing in the browser (Facebook) app?

Example: I think the fanbase is only shown in the browser, but this not a very significant piece of functionality. What would be the top 5 (or 3) things I am missing?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-12-2016 at 04:05 PM.

The most important is manual skill point addition and stats counting.
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

And intensive power training

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    And intensive power training
    Can you elaborate as I don't fully understand the concept. Do players get more progress per condition point in power training? If not, how is it different from repeatedly reconditioning and training a player in the app? You know, 30% improvement per 9 condition points average.

I understand that you can set individual players to train harder or lighter in the web app. But my assumption is that they will burn proportionally more condition.

Yeah the more condition the more the growth. I always train on hard intensity.

Hard training will train twice as fast but will use more condition and higher risk of injury.

Set the intensity to normal on a player, try it 3 times and take not of condition and sp gain.
    Then test it on hard, see which is better.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 01-12-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Is the correlation of gain to burn and risk of injury linear?

I.e., train hard = gain twice the skill, burn twice the condition at twice the risk of injury? Obviously, risk of injury cannot be reliably measured, but surely older players with time on their hands have tabulated the gain to burn ratios in all possible scenarios?