Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i be 4th place in next level league?

Rookie

Can i be 4th place in next level league?

Hi I sold my most of star players yesterday, now my team quality 39 with having only 14 players in level 5 ,next season if I play normally with not signing much players (if there is less 5 star teams with no competition ) can I bag atlast 4th place? I don't want to spend more than 5-6 tokens, but want to progress with qualifying for CL!!!
    What's your experience says?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If it's a low level yes.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    hard to say...in season 2...i am the strongest team of all 14 team...but i only finished 7th at the end... who can say you will win at least 4th position...no one can tell.... this is football...

Sometimes you win the league with Low quality Players even if the league has strong players and sometimes you finish 8th 9th even if the league has no strong teams and your team is the strongest but it depends on the manager I think
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Manåger View Post
    Sometimes you win the league with Low quality Players even if the league has strong players and sometimes you finish 8th 9th even if the league has no strong teams and your team is the strongest but it depends on the manager I think
    Not depend on manager, but depend on how often Mr. Troll pay a visit to your team

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Not depend on manager, but depend on how often Mr. Troll pay a visit to your team
    And who is the manager of the team he is visiting if you take wrong choices you will lose but if you are a good manager and have a good team you will win
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Manåger View Post
    And who is the manager of the team he is visiting if you take wrong choices you will lose but if you are a good manager and have a good team you will win
    No matter how strong your team or how perfect your team order / formation / etc., as long as Mr. Troll pay a visit to your team, then 99.99% you will lose match even you play with low quality team.

Rookie
    @shakir according to my managerical experiance im not a good manager, but securing 4th place with 4* team is a not big deal for me i think if there is no competition in my league, as im watching some my friends coming 3rd or 4th even some of them are coming 2nd in league with not having a good team

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Hi I sold my most of star players yesterday, now my team quality 39 with having only 14 players in level 5 ,next season if I play normally with not signing much players (if there is less 5 star teams with no competition ) can I bag atlast 4th place? I don't want to spend more than 5-6 tokens, but want to progress with qualifying for CL!!!
    What's your experience says?
    Of course, I've been even 2nd with a 2* team in the early levels

Just use a defensive formation, put all SP to Physical, and play on counters. Why? To counterattack you need fast guys who can break the defence.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    @arion in starting levels we can, but now its little difficult with 2* team I think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast