Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can i be 4th place in next level league?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    @arion in starting levels we can, but now its little difficult with 2* team I think
    Yes now it's next to impossible

But if you want the 4th place, tank in Cup and CL. Your players won't be that fatigued.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

All depend of the internal proggramming of the players you have, how effective are these players by default.
    As I always say, 1 player can make the job to give you the 70% of a title, despite the general Q. of the whole team, so, you know.
    Is a yes but too no, so is a depend.LOL

Rookie
    After watching league draw i have a chance to grab 4th place or even better, im the fourth best team in my league

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    After watching league draw i have a chance to grab 4th place or even better, im the fourth best team in my league
    If you are desperate, then be ready to shell out 500k every match. Just keep the gate money a bit high to partially make up for the win bonus losses. But in the end, even being 3rd will give you approximately 2.564M profit barring gate money. With win bonus I beat a 4Q higher team today
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12