Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Joseph Sjarifudin
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: If we train, just stretching before match, the player plays better?

If we train, just stretching before match, the player plays better?

Well... to see this, I trained the ST's and the DR Doulyazal... this game really have many little things that affect the result so, I never tested something like this...
    A player trained vs players not trained will appear more, will be more active?... will reduce injurie ratio?... internally win some %'s of bonus as active trained player (hot^^) ?¿

Has somebody noticed a effect?

Im sure that if there's an effect, is just slighly effect, as many things, but, I would like to test and I gonna do it.

I only notice 1 thing, if I do power train player & use them on next match w/o rest, they usually perform bad (6 rating), need around 2-3 match to back to good form (8-10 rating).

For normal train then seem no effect too much, usually I make some math for player condition, can train or not, like today, i train player after last match to 63-65% condition, coz till next match I can gain 35%.

If we train, just stretching before match, the player plays better?-untitled.jpg

If we train, just stretching before match, the player plays better?-untitled-1.jpg

For injury, now my player not often injury while training, much better than old day
    Last edited by Joseph Sjarifudin; 01-19-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When I was playing Final Fantasy XII some years ago, there was a situation
    a combination of armor,magic,orders, in a dungeon whit jellys.
    The trick was to kill them but at the same time let them keep spawning. You could leave your ps and during night you could earn 20-30 levels for your team.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K69lQ73-tO0

In another part of the game, again you should use a combination of armor,magic,orders and start hitting yourself - lol
    When you had the right combination of hits, you could earn the most powerful weapon of the game, the Zodiac spear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdRzCxp6Rl0
    I don't know which crazy mind found those tricks (specially the 2nd), but it was spread in the forums, youtube, blah blah

and now Khris you 're saying that you 'll try stretching your players to see if perform better ?
    For a game that some millions playing for 4-5 years ?

sh..t, I really miss some good cheats, glitches, easter eggs, exploit, save/load tricks
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This one's definitely not foolproof. I remember I used to do the exact same thing in my early days believing they'll perform better. I may so happen that they got injured or perform worse in match. Rather, try to stretch the keeper.
    Mythbusters, Nik?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

@Joseph

Agree... I too noticed sometimes that after power training seems that something changed, seems playr is not the same person xD

@Nikolgiorgos

I just will try, to focus attention in that, no more.
    As you know I believe that all affect just a little bit, like bonus = +1-2 chances in match (or similar), high morale, maybe more % of appear, but just a 4-6% of the total %.... +5 skill points added in shooting= just +4%-8% better shooting ratio that have to sum to the internal % of base...

pff... all is more complex, i dont wait for a miracle, just "should be logic" that trained players vs not trained do something different in some little % too... or I want to believe... :3
    lets see... LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    pff... all is more complex, i dont wait for a miracle, just "should be logic" that trained players vs not trained do something different in some little % too... or I want to believe... :3
    lets see... LOL
    Mythbusters, Nik?
    and now Khris you 're saying that you 'll try stretching your players to see if perform better ?
    For a game that some millions playing for 4-5 years ?
    sh..t, I really miss some good cheats, glitches, easter eggs, exploit, save/load tricks
    nothing ?
    god dammit
    This game is too good or too chaotic
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html