Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: assistant manager gone mad

ass man statement also shows how imbalance this game now
    Only 9 min left for the game

assistant manager gone mad-ass-man-mad.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Definitive proof he talks bollocks...

assistant manager gone mad-s05-cup-am-r32-1-sile.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Anybody else getting irritated by the announcement every 48 hours that the assistant manager has found new players?
    I DON'T CARE!
    I'm not going to buy overpriced scout list players. Especially when they're passing their peak of gains from training.
    Tuesday morning rant over.
    madflo19, Niddhoeggr and gizzmo like this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

assistant manager gone mad

After a while the best BS of him I have seen lol. Btw, first match is 7-1 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gizzmo likes this.

Famous
    Definitely one the bests... I also like the similar "we can't get through their defense. We have to do something about that" on minute 18 when you are 4-0 up...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Definitely one the bests... I also like the similar "we can't get through their defense. We have to do something about that" on minute 18 when you are 4-0 up...
    That's because he disregards you going round the defence when playing flank attack...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Talking about the Assistant Manager, things might have changed a bit over the years - I often find following his advice about pressing high, attacking, playing through the middle (instead of flanks) and preserving the lead, if followed, makes the team perform better - but experience has taught me that in certain circumstances, he can be safely ignored. I've often had a 'whoa, don't do that!' feeling when he suggests things that I feel are incorrect for the opponent and match situation (usually in Associations matches - he's really useless there).

Give it a try - you may be surprised...

I'm still confused about him going on about full attack when losing and playing hard attack, attack bonus, up arrows on the midfield and strike force, and that weird one about being 'concrete in our actions' is a complete mystery - I've tried everything and still don't see what it's trying to tell me.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-20-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Riddley likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Talking about the Assistant Manager, things might have changed a bit over the years - I often find following his advice about pressing high, attacking, playing through the middle (instead of flanks) and preserving the lead, if followed, makes the team perform better - but experience has taught me that in certain circumstances, he can be safely ignored. I've often had a 'whoa, don't do that!' feeling when he suggests things that I feel are incorrect for the opponent and match situation (usually in Associations matches - he's really useless there).

Give it a try - you may be surprised...
    I always ignore him lol, btw Talisman I was playing through the middle and he usually jeopardize me whenever I follow him lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    how do you get these assistant messages?i never had one,maybe because I'm playing top eleven from my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    how do you get these assistant messages?i never had one,maybe because I'm playing top eleven from my phone
    You should have one there at each match - I certainly have one there and I play on PC/FB and Tablet & Mobile/Android. He may be switched off (check the settings), or cannot be activated because of constraints of your device (memory or screen resolution).

You know he is there and has a message for you when the items in the square icon to the left of the 'My Team' button start rotating.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast