Thread: some time Nordeus don't let us to progress for next round competition??

Rookie

some time Nordeus don't let us to progress for next round competition??

Today I played my cup match in away I won by 1-2 but I knocked out because of away goal rules(I lost my home game by 2-3), but actually I feel this match fixed because until the 61st minutes I was leading by 1-2 with some less shots, after that my players played really well( most shots came after 60 minutes) while I missed 3 easy goal scoring chances my MR beat his DC 2 times, but what happened next? He missed it why? My opponent progressed I'm knocked out so sad
    From next season no more strategy for cup tournament

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It needs luck too
    sorry
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I can understand that it need luck, but he missed 3 times in front of GK still he got man of the match, I just needed one goal to progress to next round they denied me

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    I can understand that it need luck, but he missed 3 times in front of GK still he got man of the match, I just needed one goal to progress to next round they denied me
    Is like when I was eliminated from CL last season, lost 4-1 and needed a 0-3, invested +600T and when I had the 0-3 in the 2nd half the other scored 1 goal LOL

After win 13 CL's from consecutive levels I finished ma streak, too in a CL of +1 level and agaist a team with Leonardo Di caprio as pic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Today I played my cup match in away I won by 1-2 but I knocked out because of away goal rules(I lost my home game by 2-3), but actually I feel this match fixed because...
    Technically every match is fixed by the game engine in the 3 minutes before the start, unless something bizarre happens (you saw the super sub vs bjk FC). But on the plus side, you won it after 1-0 down. Now focus on the league, try to finish at least fourth since it's better to tank than finish 5th.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    agaist a team with Leonardo Di caprio as pic lol
    that would hurt the most
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.