Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I'm losing all matches

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by misiek88 View Post
    Yes, I was see this topic, i'm on level 12...
    my history:

Attachment 61236
    The same happend to me two seasons ago and El Pistolero blamed it on my lack of experience. Do not worry: I did not change a thing to my players and tactics and at the end, the logic prevailed. I won the league with a 15 pt margin. I think Nordeus take a list of teams randomly and decide to make their life difficult at some stage. Strangely, this happend to me at the same level... If your team is the best and your tactic adapted, you will win, whatever the others do (bad managers, good managers - experienced or not). Provided you attend the games and take care of your players. That's my opinion at least...
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-21-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    misiek88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    The same happend to me two seasons ago and El Pistolero blamed it on my lack of experience. Do not worry: I did not change a thing to my players and tactics and at the end, the logic prevailed. I won the league with a 15 pt margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I felt like that last when my unbeaten run turned into a losing streak to finish 3rd on the last day.

I think they ranked 4-5-1v and only made it a defensive formation.

I've lost just once this season so no surprises just yet but time will tell.

What I do understand is having the right counter formation just isn't enough now.
    You need the right orders aswell.

You have to take into account, your best quality (defence, midfield, attack) whether short or mixed passing is the right choice, and how well you respond in game when things go wrong, can you figure out what order is struggling.

Have a plan B.
    I think you'll find I blamed Nordeous throwing curve balls and advised to play around with orders to get better performances out of your team

some screens on my team:

tactics :

I'm losing all matches-screenshot_20.jpgI'm losing all matches-screenshot_21.jpg

Team mentality: Attacking
    Focus passing : Both flanks
    Pressing style: Own half
    Tackling style: Normal
    Passing style : Mixed
    Marking style : Zonal

Counter attack: No/Yes

Attacking skills:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm losing all matches-screenshot_23.jpg  
    Last edited by misiek88; 01-21-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Very wrong orders for that formation, aside from very specific situations. You're basically running a 4-3-3w. Your strongest offensive players are MCs and you are asking then to attack through the flanks with blue arrows on. makes no sense. You're not playing to your team's strengths. Find a better formation with better orders. I would go 4-5-1 flat with normal mentality, low pressing(switching to high at times) and counter attacks on with mixed passing(long even), red arrows on both wingers and one mc with a blue on your st. The reason for the blue on your ST is you want him to hold up play at times instead of tiring himself out running at the defense every time he gets the ball. Think Alan Shearer.
    4-3n-2w-1 could work as well with attacking mentality and high pressing offside trap vs some formations.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 01-21-2016 at 09:29 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12