Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Where are the Nordgens at?

Unhappy Where are the Nordgens at?

Hey fellow managers,

Are you having the same problems than me? I'm level 30 right now and for about 4 or 5 seasons there seem to be no Nordgens on the transfer market whatsoever... I tried hopping on the transfer market all around the clock and I never ever find anyone (except from the first day of last season in the morning where everyone wants to sign)

I had this before as well, but this was only one season and then there were Nordgens again all over the next season.

It became real boring wanting to advance when you can barely sign any quality talents. I just sign the overprized players my assistant comes up with sometimes and bought 1 or 2 scout players also... :/

Does Nordeus want, that the players in the higher leagues spend this much more money?

I would like to hear other opinions and experiences on that topic. Greets

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I tried hopping on the transfer market all around the clock
    No, if it's not 04.00-06.00 GMT, probably they 'll never show up in a different hour.
    try negotiations.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

No wonder I've never found any, I've been fast asleep at that time...
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

none for my A team this season

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, if it's not 04.00-06.00 GMT, probably they 'll never show up in a different hour.
    try negotiations.
    Negotiations are not a proper alternative. I pay at least 15 token for a player, which must not be a fast trainer and there is only a limited choice.

It was so fun hopping on TE a few seasons ago in the morning and be surprised by all of the good nordgen players. Snap a deal or two for 1 or 2 tokens.

Now its became stale. I get along with the situation but I dont know the reason.

And another thing i saw this morning: There are nordgens on the market in the morning, but they are 3*-players... What a fail.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are nordgens on the market in the morning, but they are 3*-players... What a fail.
    so, someone else was happy
    remember to refresh the page every while and if you find some, put them in favorite or else you might loose them after refreshing.

Now its became stale. I get along with the situation but I dont know the reason.
    I'm level 30 right now
    sorry to say but things gonna be worst
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html