Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Is my Triple tainted?

Dreamer

Is my Triple tainted?

So I woke up at 5:42 in the morning to enjoy my CL final as my guys blew away their opponents by a score of 8-0 to secure the triple!

However, after seeing this train wreck from associations, it makes me wonder, did I get a free pass in the final?
    We were both level 35, and he was a slight favorite in terms of team quality, and it seemed to me that his formation and tactics were the cause of the problem.

My op played DL DC DC DR, MC, AML AMC AMR, ST ST, and my wings are all time greats, with over 1000 career goals combined, so, I sent long passes down the flanks all day without resistance.

So what I wonder is, did the associations bug create this massacre, or was it his tactics that caused the problems?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This (?) will be above all of us who played finals at Friday (winners or loosers).
    You really don't know unless your oppo is your friend and you talked about how he prepared his team for the final and what orders he gave.
    Anyway, history is written and nothing can change.
    congrats
    dave1311 and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I think everything was correct with the cup finals on friday. I played a slightly weaker side, dominated slightly and won. So I cannot complain or suspect anything.
    In your case, the score is a bit surprising for a final but who knows ?
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    Wondering if any lower level team won the CL final. I lost it to a higher level opponent.

One of the other Level 7 teams in my Level 8 CL won in the Final against the pre-competition favourite - the Level+1 team was about 12% better in Q, final score was 3-2 to the Level 7 team.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...