Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lamin Lay
  • 1 Post By ElPocho

Thread: Champion league draw system change

Champion league draw system change

Now, I am level 40 and figured out that i have to face 2 teams of level 43 and 1 team of level 40 in my group. In other groups, there are teams with level ranging from level 40 to 44. Does anyone have to face like that?
    ashtonkenzhen likes this.

i'm lv 35 and won a champions league full of lv 36, if you are Good nothing will stop you
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    i'm lv 35 and won a champions league full of lv 36, if you are Good nothing will stop you
    35 in cold water, good for you =] But it's normal to be in CL one level higher, nothing special.
    It wasn't our day.

Last 5 seasons, I just faced the team with 1 level higher, it is OK. I also won CL with penalties by hard defending. The opponent's attackers were so tired that the players could not turn penalty to goal. This season, they are more than 80% higher than mine.

Need to give a chance to substituted players for CL. Haha.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Try mine: what do you do when you hit a level+1 which is at 140% on day one! Happened to me 3 times in the last 4 for seasons (same oppo) and I have no clue how to handle this... Being good is not enough.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)