Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 2 Post By cookizzz

Thread: 3 things I don't understand

  1. #1
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452

    3 things I don't understand

    Hello, I have 3 questions for all of you experts and not I've been playing this game for a while, but many things are still not clear. The game is so inconsistent sometimes and the web app seems underdeveloped compared to the Android app. So thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

    1) I never needed to postpone a match before, but this time I have 2 important matches in one day: a Cup's quarter final against a higher level team and a league match against my runner up. So I would like to play the league match before the cup match so I can max out the condition and then play both matches. I don't understand the following image. It starts from 4:30 and ends to 2:00, does it mean that I can schedule a game at 4:30 in the morning before the original schedule (10:53 AM), right? I can't seem to play in the afternoon, but I can play at 00 or 01. Does it mean 00 and 01 the day after the original schedule or before?
    And also, I don't plan to play in the afternoon of course, but why doesn't the game let me play in those specific PM hours after 13 if my next game is at 21:17, several hours after?

    3 things I don't understand-orario.jpg

    2) I noticed that the Android app tells me how prepared is my team before a match, based on morale, injuries and conditions. If my condition is about 50-60% my rating is good. The higher the condition the better the preparation. So, does it mean that a higher condition has an influence on the general performance of the team? If so, how? Does the game lower the player's stats based on the condition's percentage?
    I thought that a low condition only raised the likelyhood of an injury, and that a high condition actually didn't change a thing.

    3) Why is the average team quality different between the Android app and the web version?

    3 things I don't understand-rating.jpg
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  2. #2
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    I like and trust web version only.Andriod seems to be complex and don't suit pro gammers like me
    Tyltyl likes this.

  3. #3
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I like and trust web version only.Andriod seems to be complex and don't suit pro gammers like me
    I do too for several reasons. It's simplier in the visual aspects, plus I have a small screen cellphone, and I hate to use the touch screen in general. That messes up my things.
    However it seems much more advanced in several aspects compared to the web, it has the assistant, suggested players, live match etc. that the web app has not.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  4. #4
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,500
    The Android App gives the quality of the starting XI, the PC/FB App gives the overall quality. I find the Android App version more useful, as you can see the on-the-pitch difference in Q, therefore can decide then what orders to play.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  5. #5
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The Android App gives the quality of the starting XI, the PC/FB App gives the overall quality. I find the Android App version more useful, as you can see the on-the-pitch difference in Q, therefore can decide then what orders to play.
    I see, I understand now and it's somehow useful. The overall quality is useless since it counts the reserves that won't even play.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    I don't have much experience on changing match time but would like to try to answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    ......
    1) I never needed to postpone a match before, but this time I have 2 important matches in one day: a Cup's quarter final against a higher level team and a league match against my runner up. So I would like to play the league match before the cup match so I can max out the condition and then play both matches. I don't understand the following image. It starts from 4:30 and ends to 2:00, does it mean that I can schedule a game at 4:30 in the morning before the original schedule (10:53 AM), right? I can't seem to play in the afternoon, but I can play at 00 or 01. Does it mean 00 and 01 the day after the original schedule or before?
    Yes for all questions as I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    And also, I don't plan to play in the afternoon of course, but why doesn't the game let me play in those specific PM hours after 13 if my next game is at 21:17, several hours after?
    ......
    These hours are not available for your teams or your opponents' team. Your opponent likely will have another match at 16:xx of your time zone. So it will not be available from 13:xx to 19:xx. As your team have a match at 21:17, your team is not available from 18:17 to 00:17.

    As I know, matches can only be re-scheduled on same season day, cannot be rescheduled within daily maintenance hours, should be re-scheduled to 24 hours later or more, and should not be arranged within 3 hours from other matches of your team or your opponent.
    nikolgiorgos and Tyltyl like this.