Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is this cheating???

@ gogs67
    When was the league draw determined on an average of your 11 best players ?

I had assumed the "theory" on here was it was the squad average

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    from which country is he ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @ gogs67
    When was the league draw determined on an average of your 11 best players ?

I had assumed the "theory" on here was it was the squad average
    In the last few months it seems that people are leaning toward the highest 11. I'm still not sure as I've had a squad with seven 5*/6* players and eight 1* players, averaging out as a 2* team and still been put in with 13 other 4 and 5 * teams.
    This season I cut my squad to 14 with six 5* players and eight 1* players, averaging a high 2*, and was in a 3* league

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    So I can give you an official answer regarding this because I spoke with some developers about this and they said they will come with a fix but when? I can't tell you this...

Like somebody said is more immoral then cheating and you know, despite this might be annoying I see it useful because once that more and more people will start to use it, they will see how much advantage players can get and maybe they will rush with a quick fix for this.

Players are trying to adapt at the game possibilities and everyone have his style of playing.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What do you mean ?
    The developers are going "to come with a fix" because the guy has a strong team ?

Addicted
    This is not cheating at all, you can find a lot of teams like this. Please work hard to gain tokens and more packs and then you will have a team like this as well, good luck!

from which country is he ?
    He is from Russia

I am glad Nordeus promised to "fix the bug". Not sure what the bug is, just game mechanics that users worked out and now are exploiting.

The method of selling down high Q players at the end of the season and carrying useless lowbies seems tedious.

I personally don't look to gain advantage over anyone by getting placed in a lower league or cup draw than I belong. But I am still prepared to follow the method just to prevent others from gainig advantage ofver me. Like I said, prisoner's dilemma.

However, the current draw system encourages high player turnover. That encourages token spending. That encourages cash token buys. Why would they "fix" something that benefits them financially?
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    This is not cheating at all, you can find a lot of teams like this. Please work hard to gain tokens and more packs and then you will have a team like this as well, good luck!
    using the grey area doesn't mean it is not a cheat~ and gain tokens and more pack sometime won't help a lot... think about the CUP LV 7 facing LV11... LV 11 can easily get player for over Q75~~ while in LV7...even you have unlimited token for personal trainer... the highest you can get is Q74 right away.... fair??

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    I am glad Nordeus promised to "fix the bug". Not sure what the bug is, just game mechanics that users worked out and now are exploiting.

The method of selling down high Q players at the end of the season and carrying useless lowbies seems tedious.

I personally don't look to gain advantage over anyone by getting placed in a lower league or cup draw than I belong. But I am still prepared to follow the method just to prevent others from gainig advantage ofver me. Like I said, prisoner's dilemma.

However, the current draw system encourages high player turnover. That encourages token spending. That encourages cash token buys. Why would they "fix" something that benefits them financially?
    haha....well... if they don't fix the problem... how could they sell more recommend players?? like they take me out of the CUP because i have a high Q in the LV... (now my first team average Q 66.7 in LV8 and would be place with some LV 11 + lower team...and they quickly gain back the Q and take me out in the beginning of the next season CUP) ...i have no reason to go to action to buy players....then don't need to say about the recommendation~ and for those already gain the "advantage" place in the lower team~ what's the point for them to buy recommendation when they can easily to win?? one of the recommendation can cause at least 5-6 player in the actions... (like me, the highest Q recommendation is always 79 tokens) ~ so, if they don't fix it, what is the point of the recommendation??? and that why these two season, i didn't buy more then 5 players.... and none from recommendation even they gave me DC, GK, AML ...all good positions, but i just don't need it...cause i am already out for the CUP at the beginning and my own team is good enough to face league and CL~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast