Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By petrstary

Thread: How to have skill points NOT auto-assigned?

Rookie

How to have skill points NOT auto-assigned?

What do I have to do to save all skill points and not have them automatically assigned? When using mobile app, SPs are always auto-assigned - I know that and use only laptop when I want to save SPs. Also all points are auto-assigned when I do not watch a game - so I'm watching all games when I need to save SPs. But, what today (and not for a first time) happened? Yesterday evening I had some SPs. Today I came just in time to watch my game. And after the game? All skill points automatically assigned, all players I wanted to keep just below next star have their next star... Any advice? Or it's simply not possible?

Famous
    Only used sp are guaranteed not to be automatically assigned. For players that you no longer intend to keep but for selling, I suggest assigning excessive sp to SA. This can also keep player fast training,and may get a SA before selling.

Sorry if this answer does not help.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Only used sp are guaranteed not to be automatically assigned. For players that you no longer intend to keep but for selling, I suggest assigning excessive sp to SA. This can also keep player fast training,and may get a SA before selling.
    Thanks for advice, it might help sometimes, but not always. I've just started SA training for one player, who is one point below next star and I want to sell him at the start of next season. So now I can assign his SPs to SA training and don't have to be worried about auto-assignment when I dont't watch a game or those "weird night assignments". But still I cant't use mobile app, because his newly gained SPs will still be auto-assigned - and I guess it will be to his attributes and not to that SA training. Or am I wrong and from now on all SPs will be auto-assigned to SA training? I've never tried SA training, so I don't know...

And - sometimes at the end of the season I want just to save the points and assign them after the league draw is done. And that's situation where this won't help, as I'd like to use the points for attributes and not SA. Is there some other way to avoid auto-assignment?
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Maybe the only way is to uninstall TE2015 from your mobile, find and install the old version, 2014 (but you can find it only for android, not for ios).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Maybe the only way is to uninstall TE2015 from your mobile, find and install the old version, 2014 (but you can find it only for android, not for ios).
    The best way would be if Nordeus fixed it Auto-assignment in mobile apps might be a feature - a stupid one, but still a feature -, but in the web version, where it sometimes is and sometimes isn't auto-assigned, it must be a bug, I think

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    totally agree
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    i think the mobile app can only auto assign (don't know the old one).... and the auto assign also has some problem.... like my GK.. i only focus on defense and physical.... sometime, it still auto assign to attack... (like...shooting...crossing...) -.-

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Thanks for advice, it might help sometimes, but not always. I've just started SA training for one player, who is one point below next star and I want to sell him at the start of next season. So now I can assign his SPs to SA training and don't have to be worried about auto-assignment when I dont't watch a game or those "weird night assignments". But still I cant't use mobile app, because his newly gained SPs will still be auto-assigned - and I guess it will be to his attributes and not to that SA training. Or am I wrong and from now on all SPs will be auto-assigned to SA training? I've never tried SA training, so I don't know...

And - sometimes at the end of the season I want just to save the points and assign them after the league draw is done. And that's situation where this won't help, as I'd like to use the points for attributes and not SA. Is there some other way to avoid auto-assignment?
    I am novice of mobile apps as I just occasionally use it for watching my matches. However, as I understand, you can choose your preferred area for assigning sp with mobile apps. Probably you can choose SA as your preference and then your sp may automatically assigned to there. Experts of mobile apps please correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck.