Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A robbery from Nordeus: Nordeus admin, please read.

Addicted

A robbery from Nordeus: Nordeus admin, please read.

Last night at 9:31pm, I was supposed to have a league game; I sat there and waited, and waited, at 9:29pm, I logged in the game and I saw that the match was already finished and I lost 1:2.

I can only say that this is s stupid and very insane robbery from Nordeus, and it is very clear that this game is random, i.,e., the result was predetermined mins ago before any match starts. But Nordeus, can you do it in a smart way instead of doing this type robberies? If you can do it better then you can cheat us in a better way so people will keep spending money on this game and you can gain your profit; but if you do this stupid thing we will all know that the games are predetermined and who really cares to build teams by spending money?

There is no "kindness" in business in this world but only smart business people who can be successful; if you want to be one of them, please cheat us in a smarter way, OK?

Teda I can understand how bad you are feeling don't worry let it forget as nightmare.I hope admin have any answer for this

Addicted
    I don't expect any answer from them at all.

Their servers sucks and I have seen similar cases happened to other people.

But please note that this fact tells us a lot. This game is randomized and the results are predetermined. If you watch match and make some adjustments, that might slightly change something but overall it will not count too much.

So please don't be too serious on this game, have fun and enjoy the funny things.

At last, I don't feel bad at all, I have been playing this game for a while and something else ridiculous also happens to me before. Who really cares? I just have fun.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Teda I can understand how bad you are feeling don't worry let it forget as nightmare.I hope admin have any answer for this
    Arion likes this.

I think that has happened to me once. It's a small bug that rarely occurs.

If this game was real and predictable then everyone would have won champion league

Addicted
    They should check and fix this bug.

But this tells us a lot. I don't know how people think about this fact, especially those ones spend money on this game, this is crazy...and cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I think that has happened to me once. It's a small bug that rarely occurs.

I will enjoy this buy if I was opponent of victim lol.

Addicted
    Randomized = unpredictable.

This is why I said that please don't be too serious; no matter if you are on the receiver end of this type things, it doesn't matter because it happened to me and it can also happen to you all.

I saw some threads about similar cases couple of months ago and this happened to me last night. So be ready and don't feel shock if you see it happens to you, and please also enjoy even that happens - enjoy the ridiculousness :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    If this game was real and predictable then everyone would have won champion league
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey Teda, this is rare but can happen, you know it.
    but I have the impression that this season it's happening more often.
    Here is another case but this time the manager was happy about it
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ive-score.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It is becoming common now haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast