Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A robbery from Nordeus: Nordeus admin, please read.

Addicted
    Yeah, this was the thread I mentioned in my previous posts but I could not find it, thank you so much for digging it out! And I believe there should be more in some old threads ...

Anyway, I hope people get me correctly: I don't really care about this loss, this is just a game, very virtual game; but the way Nordeus treat us is not acceptable. People spend time even money on this game but it ends up being seeing something predetermined, crazy? More ridiculously my ST was sent out due to bad behavior, which is stupid because I have been using this ST for seasons and he has very rarely get any cards. This also tells that the match summaries on smartphones are fabricated.

So how do you treat a game like this? Do you want to spend money and play it very seriously? Or you just let it go and enjoy whatever you want to enjoy? What is the purpose of playing this game? Wining trebles? Or just take it easy and keep an very OK team and not spending tokens? Well I know what I should do, and it is your call :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey Teda, this is rare but can happen, you know it.
    but I have the impression that this season it's happening more often.
    Here is another case but this time the manager was happy about it
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ive-score.html

Happenned to me 2 times in 3 years and 1 day playing with Bayern. Is a fail of the srver, not a robbery of Nordeus, think that the servers are who make the game work, and fails can ocurr because are machines.
    Fail can be for a bad sinchro between your PC and the server time, or maybe as happenned to me game started but server was not capable to save the result, so had to do a simulation because the info of the match don't exist in these cases, not saved so, lost.
    As players all we know that can happen, 1 time maybe in 15 seasons let's say, but can happen.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last night at 9:31pm, I was supposed to have a league game; I sat there and waited, and waited, at 9:29pm, I logged in the game and I saw that the match was already finished and I lost 1:2.

Thanks for this, I will try to contact them for an answer. Is true that is a weird bug and annoying. I suppose is more a bug, maybe with the time but can't be 100%.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Something weird happened today to me too. My match was about to end, and I pressed the league results, and my match was already ended despite I was still playing.
    So, what happens really? If I'm still in the match and make any substitution or change to the tactics or style, don't they influence the final result?
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Addicted
    The answer is NO.

Again I hope people can get my point here. If Nordeus uses simulation approach to design this game, it has to be a dynamic simulation system, instead of a fixed design system without flexibilities.

In another word, simulation is OK but has to take into account the changes during the matches.

These cases tell us that the simulation system is not dynamic or not flexible enough to make this game more realistic; this is something they need to improve, a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Something weird happened today to me too. My match was about to end, and I pressed the league results, and my match was already ended despite I was still playing.
    So, what happens really? If I'm still in the match and make any substitution or change to the tactics or style, don't they influence the final result?

Addicted
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Last night at 9:31pm, I was supposed to have a league game; I sat there and waited, and waited, at 9:29pm, I logged in the game and I saw that the match was already finished and I lost 1:2.

Thanks for this, I will try to contact them for an answer. Is true that is a weird bug and annoying. I suppose is more a bug, maybe with the time but can't be 100%.

Cheers!

Teda, I had something like that with one of my teams a while ago so it must those bugs, hope it didn't ruin your season.

Addicted
    i think the time on your phone (or your time) is not same as the server?? cause your time maybe have 2 min to start the game, the server... already start... it has some delay or time not match....like one time my friend support me... i have a big time different...like i am still in 40 min...0:0..... my friend's phone... already in 67 min...2:0.... and well, we went into the game at the same time...

Addicted
    :-) thanks, it will or will not, who knows.

I just hope they can improve, they claim they are making this game more realistic right? As realistic as FIFA mafia? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Teda, I had something like that with one of my teams a while ago so it must those bugs, hope it didn't ruin your season.

Famous
    I never saw a match with results being disclosed before the match start time. But I saw several matches in which the match result is finalized and disclosed to me within several minutes from match start times. All these matches are right after T11 game daily maintenance. I discussed these and posts some captured screens in some of my old threads in the past.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast