Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This game agianst active playars?

This game agianst active playars?

Why this game agianst active platars?
    I topper of leeg table but why i strugal agianst some teams? Other teams winning eesily they ar absent in match, i add win bonas too not geting satisfing result?
    Those not atending live match winning eesily only i stugal?

RIP English
    khris, Bunzo and Let's Rock like this.
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Famous
    For discussion, I suggest you giving more information like match reports (rating, formation, supporters, highlight etc.) for some matches if you want to prove that this is a phenomenon instead of an isolated instance.

FYI, if I want to shout out for isolated case I am happy with and do not expect many responses, I prefer to use the vent thread.

Hello Sunil Chetri ... First of all do you belong to India...of yes then please send Me your Facebook I'd so as I can add you as my Facebook friends as I have no Indian players playing top eleven On Facebook...
    So kindly send me your Facebook I'd....
    Or you can send friend request (on Facebook) to me
    My Facebook username:- facebook.com/sanku.singh.395454
    Also this happens to me too I watch all my matches and I am a active player..but who is top in my league I think he never watched his match(I watches many of his match) but still he is first:'( ........
    (So send me your Facebook username or send me your Facebook friend request....
    Cheers!

If you watch match you win possession bonus thats all not result. You can wish to watch or not to as long as you prepare your team for the match.
    I can understand your frusration but dont hope that you'll win everytime you watch. Always remember you too can win match without watching.✌

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    Why this game agianst active platars?
    I topper of leeg table but why i strugal agianst some teams? Other teams winning eesily they ar absent in match, i add win bonas too not geting satisfing result?
    Those not atending live match winning eesily only i stugal?
    See words in my signature and then you can think what to do
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

My problem not abot winnig all games
    i winnig all games but i strugal agianst week teams why i only? Why not others in my leeg?

Shakir manager u dont understand my English then plz shut your mouth close
    Those who undrstand they vil answer

Sunil dude can you send your tactics setting and formation map?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Abhinav sharma
    Yaar mujhe pata nahi ki yaha pe picture upload kaise karte hai, Hindi forum mai likha hu par koi jawab nahi aya
    Bade bade Teams ke khilaf jeet raha hu par chote chote teams se muskil se jeet raha hu
    CL mai semifinals tak aya cup mai bhi semis tak aya par leeg mai maximum Bonus dene k baawajood bhi strugal kar raha hu aur udhar mere neeche ka teams toh aasan se jeet raha hai?
    Mera formation 4-1-2-1-2 DL DR red arro, normal, thro middle pass,no counter, low press, high Tackle, zonal marking, no off trap another formation 4-1-2-2(N)-1 wid same tactic
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast