Thread: Handling, GK and Defenders - wth.

Handling, GK and Defenders - wth.

Am i the only one noticing this? When adding a skill point for Gks in defense, there is about a 20% chanche it will go to Handling.

On the other side, when you add sps to def in any of your defenders, 85% chanche the first will be handling. It's been kinda pissing me off lately. Of 8 skill points i had to distribute 5 minutes ago to my defenders, 7 were handled to handling in auto assign. Even when i add 3-4 at once, the first toll is alwais in handling. WOuldn't be just better to avoid this? Make handling a skill just for gks. Jesus.

you are the only one noticing this indeed
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

1 Marking, 4 Positioning, 1 Heading, 2 Handling ...
    It's just you.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I just tried again, with 1 gk, 3 dc, 3 mc, 1 st.

of those 8, 3 had 2 sps while the rest had 1 each.

Of dispatching skill points in defense on those 8 players, 6 of them had the "handling" signed, the other one (mc) gained one in contrast, and the keeper gained heading.

Of the 3 with 2 skill points, one was the mc who gained contrast. Its second sp was signed as handling.

WHich make me thinks: could it be developments has fixed "growth"?

Addicted
    it happens to me too. More than 20% of the skills I give out to my defenders go to handling. It wasn't this much last season

Is your outfield player named Louis Suarez? or Henry? Messi? I hear Nordeous giving those players extra skills.