Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New update!

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Cool New update!

I am very anxious to see this new update!

New update!-omg.jpg

Addicted
    Wow, seems complicated ...

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    I am very anxious to see this new update!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omg.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	61890

How about Nordeus get some of 2015's changes to the Apps onto the PC/FB platform? It's already three or four updates behind and looks like getting further behind in future...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Something in this image bother me, I do not see anything related to computer!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Talisam, wait and see but I agree with you, everything must go on the same line.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    The best update would be providing more chances to get tokens or packs :-)

Addicted
    Quick training @.@ i want a update for that....like training a 3 star player ( like from buildings) to 6 star players....just tell around how many packs are needed..and than one tap....done..... no need to tap on the cell forever.....

Rookie
    Cool

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Famous
    I am stupid that I don't understand how it works through this picture. I am especially wonder if "Quick Training" is different from the existing "Personal Trainer" (uses tokens to improve quality, as I undetrstand). If it requires green packs instead of tokens for developing players, will it be possible players injured midway? Will the training be stopped? Will only part of the green packs be used? Or players are guaranteed to be injured for once and the training must be completed?
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am stupid that I don't understand how it works through this picture. I am especially wonder if "Quick Training" is different from the existing "Personal Trainer" (uses tokens to improve quality, as I undetrstand). If it requires green packs instead of tokens for developing players, will it be possible players injured midway? Will the training be stopped? Will only part of the green packs be used? Or players are guaranteed to be injured for once and the training must be completed?
    I like your thinking. Can't wait to find out answers.
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast