Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New update!

I am afraid?
    its old wine on new bottles

(makeup?)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    Quick training @.@ i want a update for that....like training a 3 star player ( like from buildings) to 6 star players....just tell around how many packs are needed..and than one tap....done..... no need to tap on the cell forever.....
    Then nordeus wont get tokens from the personal trainer!
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Then nordeus wont get tokens from the personal trainer!
    well... good question...but i think people use more green pack then personal trainer... and nordeus many has more token income....cause people willing use token to buy green pack then use personal trainer....
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... good question...but i think people use more green pack then personal trainer... and nordeus many has more token income....cause people willing use token to buy green pack then use personal trainer....
    Personal trainer should be (never used it) way faster than power training. But is expensive. If you ever use it, it'll be for the legend quality 29 out of 30 times, it's not worth for 15 cones. Power training is useful for 1* or even 2* increase, but good for young players only.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12