Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This game is really bad...

This game is really bad...

Hello everyone,

I started to hate this game ,explain me how I can loose all my matches or draw while all my team is almost 6 stars and bought like 10/11 players with tokens and my team is always full healt + moral... and I always use good formations

Edit : I have 6+ players 7 stars.

How I can loose against 4 star teams innactive players ??? In real life you bring pros vs amateurs even with the badest tactics they will always win.

This is really stupid because last season I didnt put 1$ on the game and I won all my matches, this is how you reward the players that makes you rich nordeus???

Give me 1 reason how one innactive team level 30 can make 2 draws in 1 season with me level 50 wtf.

This has no sense guys I dont even know why I waste hundreds of dollards in this game of luck.

Tell me what you think guys, me... I've uninstalled the game.
    Last edited by Ayoub Caza; 02-03-2016 at 02:38 PM.

You wasted how many dollars? I am tempted to say "serves you right", but I won't.

It is more or less proven (well, experienced by many players over and over again) fact that every once in a while Nordeus likes to play god and put one team on an easy train and put another in the doghouse. My doghouse lasted about 10 matches. 2W-4L-4T. I lost every close game and tied every game that should have been a win. My theory was that Nordeus was punishing me for something I did or didn't do. I theorized that it was because I refused to turn over my team (and spent tokens in the process). Read about it here if you wish http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ats-going.html

Your post (as well as some replies in my thread) confirms that Nordeus indeed creates bad (and, presumably, good) streaks that you can do nothing or very little to escape. The reason for these streaks, however, is now entirely unclear to me.

You are right in that this makes no sense to us. But it must make sense to Nordeus. They want to see what the players will do if faced with a streak of bad results. They may be collecting statistics. They may use their findings in future improvements (or, at any rate, changes) to the game.

I hope I can ride out the next cold streak with better luck and less frustration than the last one. Can't say I blame you.
    Last edited by ponzu; 02-03-2016 at 01:43 AM.
    Arion and gizzmo like this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Addicted
    Sorry to ask but are you saying you are level 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayoub Caza View Post
    Hello everyone,

I started to hate this game ,explain me how I can loose all my matches or draw while all my team is almost 6 stars and bought like 10/11 players with tokens and my team is always full healt + moral... and I always use good formations

How I can loose against 4 star teams innactive players ??? In real life you bring pros vs amateurs event with the badded tactic they will always win.

This is really stupid because last season I didnt put 1$ on the game and I won all my matches, this is how you reward the players that makes you rich nordeus???

Give me 1 reason how one innactive team level 30 can make 2 draws in 1 season with me level 50 wtf.

This has no sense guys I dont even know why I waste hundreds of dollards in this game of luck.

Tell me what you think guys, me... I've uninstalled the game.

I read it as his team is Q50. Level 6 perhaps

Famous
    I wanted to say that too many people have superstition that high quality (not necessary strong) teams are guaranteed to win. But I found that I ought not to do so because you are experienced manager that you should understand the game. Sorry for thinking in this way/

Now I am just curious why a level 30 team played 2 matches with level 50 teams. Are these friendly matches?

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I wanted to say that too many people have superstition that high quality (not necessary strong) teams are guaranteed to win.
    Not superstition, it's notion. Superstition is something like stopping the car when a cat crosses the road. It's believed that something unfortunate will happen if you 'cut' the cat's path

Coming back to the point, scouts are nothing but a waste of tokens. For 50 tokens you could've got tried and tested (and young if available) players via negotiations. The youngest scout is 22 years. And never completely revamp your squad, it'll take time for them to get settled. Buy 2-3 good players, sometimes MSN is better than an all star team.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-03-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    khris and cookizzz like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

another none-responsive thread-holder?
    khris and cookizzz like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Is good pay attention when one start the game and see Mou saying -Money does not guarantee success.

To add something, I imagine is quality and no level what you mean and if you came here with the idea of pay per win, without prove and know how the game works, you did the same mistake as many managers that during these 75 seasons did the same as you. Now I remember our beloved Gergana xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    You wasted how many dollars? I am tempted to say "serves you right", but I won't.

It is more or less proven (well, experienced by many players over and over again) fact that every once in a while Nordeus likes to play god and put one team on an easy train and put another in the doghouse. My doghouse lasted about 10 matches. 2W-4L-4T. I lost every close game and tied every game that should have been a win. My theory was that Nordeus was punishing me for something I did or didn't do. I theorized that it was because I refused to turn over my team (and spent tokens in the process). Read about it here if you wish http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ats-going.html

Your post (as well as some replies in my thread) confirms that Nordeus indeed creates bad (and, presumably, good) streaks that you can do nothing or very little to escape. The reason for these streaks, however, is now entirely unclear to me.

You are right in that this makes no sense to us. But it must make sense to Nordeus. They want to see what the players will do if faced with a streak of bad results. They may be collecting statistics. They may use their findings in future improvements (or, at any rate, changes) to the game.

I hope I can ride out the next cold streak with better luck and less frustration than the last one. Can't say I blame you.
    I like your answer to the initial thread as you did not come up with the usual "you need to understand the game before winning" which I find very arrogant and offensive. I agree with most of what you said as I experienced the same and did not understand what I've done wrong and when. Suddenly, you are entering a streak of bad results that eventually stops as it began. And I always came up with no explanation. This game has too few parameters to handle. It does not require "good" managers to win. And sorry, but I won a lot. It's mostly random and frustrating. I read for days the endless debates on "you do not need scouts to win". Just look at my leagues and, in 15 seasons, please find a single one which has not been won by an all scout of even 7 star team. Show me a treeble winner who has not scouts. And I'll start to believe you. But scouts or not, the treebles are won by those who have the stars. Every one can read a table of counter formations, every one can keep his players at high morale and condition, every one can set the win bonus to max. Not everyone can afford a 7-star team. And those win at the end, I'm sorry. So, at some point, Nordeus probably decide to make their life difficult. And that's what happened to us.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 02-03-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I like your answer to the initial thread as you did not come up with the usual "you need to understand the game before winning" which I find very arrogant and offensive. I agree with most of what you said as I experienced the same and did not understand what I've done wrong and when. Suddenly, you are entering a streak of bad results that eventually stops as it began. And I always came up with no explanation. This game has too few parameters to handle. It does not require "good" managers to win. And sorry, but I won a lot. It's mostly random and frustrating. I read for days the endless debates on "you do not need scouts to win". Just look at my leagues and, in 15 seasons, please find a single one which has not been won by an all scout of even 7 star team. Show me a treeble winner who has not scouts. And I'll start to believe you. But scouts or not, the treebles are won by those who have the stars. Every one can read a table of counter formations, every one can keep his players at high morale and condition, every one can set the win bonus to max. Not everyone can afford a 7-star team. And those win at the end, I'm sorry. So, at some point, Nordeus probably decide to make their life difficult. And that's what happened to us.
    Good post man you understood everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast