Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Road to treble

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    No. I know i should. We were looking for that killer second goal bt overall we did well.
    Thk you bro.

We won the CL cup and already champion in league so a double this season. Good job for my team they did very well.

Try to win treble in the next 2 or 3 season.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    So we are both "treble frustrated" as I won the 2 cups and failed (unless a huge miracle happens in the last two games) in league. First time this happens to me. But as I mentioned in various threads, I think there is something biased in leagues recently (at least in the last 4-5 seasons). My team, who was absolutely unstoppable in both cups, struggled in almost every game in league against weaker sides. We'll see next season !

The nearest Palace Casuals have been to a treble was their Season 22 - 2nd in League, lost in CL Final, won Cup Final.

They also had a season (17) under their previous name where they got to both Finals, won the CL but lost the Cup Final, and struggled to 8th in the League, but still went up a Level for the next season.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12