Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ponzu
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Level 20?

Rookie

Level 20?

Hi I play my first CL final later and after a quick look at my oppo I have a question. He started the game a month ahead of me but is level 20 while I am level 9. There was only one season where I didn't get promoted so how come there is such a big difference?

Just wondering...

I have been told it's a bug. Regardless, his team is not level 20. It is the same level as you or within the margin of error. What does the match previews say his and your team quality is?
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Rookie
    Thanks. Ratings wise we are quite similar. Though he is second in his teir he somehow has managed a plus 60 goal difference! So my back four will have to be on their toes tonight!

It is possible he has played 20 or so seasons, got to level 11, say. Decided he has seen it all and done it all. Read the following guide/appeal http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-new-club.html and started a new team a month before you. Knowing what he had learned in his previous 11 seasons and from the guide, he is doing very well in each of his first 9 seasons with the new team. I think under this scenario his manager level continues to grow as he finishes in top 7 of each league, but his team level (and quality) is consistent with the fresh start he's given himself.

If that is the case, then there is no bug. I think I have gone through these guesses and calculations once before and I think the old-timers basically confirmed my conclusions. They will speak up if I told an unlikely story just now.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes ponzu, you 're right.
    The only thing I disagree is that it's not a bug. It's the way that the game counts the levels and the seasons.
    I understand that this can confuse some players but I think it's better to be aware that oppo manager is more experience than you
    - but not necessarily better

So Ian, better go for a 4 def +1 DMC formation, blue arrows
    and orders defense/counter
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-05-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Arion and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It's not a bug, agreed.

Rookie
    Level 20?-cl-final.jpg

Thanks guys

I had a comfortable win with all the goals coming from the left with my AML and DL scoring a brace each. Ord aggression and counter.