Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Good Players in Sale

Lightbulb Good Players in Sale

I want to sell them. Maybe someone wants them???
    Good Players in Sale-img_3273.jpgGood Players in Sale-img_3274.jpg

Upgrade them to 1 SP off 50 stars... You may see good offers in negos
    Gert Funck likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Upgrade them to 1 SP off 50 stars... You may see good offers in negos
    haha...well... but last day still using packs to upgrade them to 1 SP off 50 stars?? i think he wants to sell before the end of this season (like...right away...)
    Gert Funck and AramRonaldo7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    haha...well... but last day still using packs to upgrade them to 1 SP off 50 stars?? i think he wants to sell before the end of this season (like...right away...)
    Oh ya. I forgot it's Day 27
    But then, one level higher teams which couldn't gain promotion may look for them
    Gert Funck likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I want to sell them. Maybe someone wants them???
    you can't buy players from other servers so you must give also the number of the server you are !

use 'command prompt'. simply type 'netstat' and find '217-...:1935'. the digit grouping before the colon ':' is your server number
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

One question
    Why the best star for player in transfer is 39?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by hedayatm96 View Post
    One question
    Why the best star for player in transfer is 39?

LV limit.... only 3 - 5 star appear in action....just not sure 39 is what star to your LV~so....not sure what you mean the best star (like if 39 is 4 star to you...than that mean no one selling Q40 at this time...)
    hedayatm96 and Arion like this.

Because your player will be listed in the markets that include 39-point players. Not all markets do. At L7 my market includes players rated 40-54. I and higher rated managers will not see your player no mater what. L6 managers will see your player toward the bottom. However, there will be managers (I believe L4) who will see your player as the highest available quality (out of 25-39). There is no market, in which 38 or 40 is the highest quality available. But there are markets where 34, 39, 44, 49, etc. (ending in 4 and 9) are the highest available. Desirability increases demand and makes your sale quicker and more profitable.
    Last edited by ponzu; 02-06-2016 at 02:44 AM.
    hedayatm96 and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    Because your player will be listed in the markets that include 39-point players. Not all markets do. At L7 my market includes players rated 40-54. I and higher rated managers will not see your player no mater what. L6 managers will see your player toward the bottom. However, there will be managers (I believe L4) who will see your player as the highest available quality (out of 25-39). There is no market, in which 38 or 40 is the highest quality available. But there are markets where 34, 39, 44, 49, etc. (ending in 4 and 9) are the highest available. Desirability increases demand and makes your sale quicker and more profitable.
    Thank you for your help. Yes I am lvl 4.
    Waiting for next season for better player 😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    You are right my friend that is the reason why I want to sell them because I have a full squad and I don't want them now,but you can see they are nordeus fast trainer players. That's why I tough somebody will need them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast