Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Good Players in Sale

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you can't buy players from other servers so you must give also the number of the server you are !

use 'command prompt'. simply type 'netstat' and find '217-...:1935'. the digit grouping before the colon ':' is your server number
    Yes you are rigth, but there is a probability that someone will be in my server and want good fast trainer players for lvl6))))

Just use sell now and get rid of them the money its not much far from the minimum price, I do that on the last day when I can't sell my players.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes you are rigth, but there is a probability that someone will be in my server and want good fast trainer players for lvl6))))
    so, the first one you must do, is to find and post your server so someone can check his too.
    It's good to have the chance to exchange players from here, in the forum but there are too many servers and different levels.
    Maybe some day, when there will be free the transfers between servers.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Just use sell now and get rid of them the money its not much far from the minimum price, I do that on the last day when I can't sell my players.
    This is why you have reserves though, to develop players for potential sales. Losing 50% now is worse than 10% later.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    This is why you have reserves though, to develop players for potential sales. Losing 50% now is worse than 10% later.
    After level 17 18 no matter what you do if you win titles you never run out of money, money its not so important anymore.

Addicted
    It is important to me :-)

Because I am a miser who loves seeing big numbers LOL

After level 17 18 no matter what you do if you win titles you never run out of money, money its not so important anymore.
    FVS0777 and Arion like this.

I have no problems with selling them, since I have already sold them with their maximum price, but there are really good fast trainer players that's why I wrote here about them. But anyway
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so, the first one you must do, is to find and post your server so someone can check his too.
    It's good to have the chance to exchange players from here, in the forum but there are too many servers and different levels.
    Maybe some day, when there will be free the transfers between servers.
    I fully agree with you!!! Can you help how I can define my server I play with my phone (IOS)???????

Rookie
    If I have tokens maybe I was about to buy both of them
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12