Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: pointless defeats

Rookie

pointless defeats

Wow I'm loosing league matches by huge margin?
    Now a days I can accept a loss even if I lost to weaker team, but I wonder how can I loss a match by 5-1(away) &1-5(home) against two different teams?
    Then I look at my league table I got the reason for this defeats!!!
    Reason: they want to put me down on league table that's less possible because I have better goal difference before this defeats,but now my league opponent can move up even if they have same points( goal difference factor) & I'm also playing my last game against league topper 50-50 winning chance, but 3rd,4th,5th teams to play against lower teams means they have more chance to win if this happened i will be 5th thats why they did it to me its clear, i dont know what u peoples say about this I felt like this & it have logic
    1-0 loss fine, 2-0 loss fine, 3-0 something to change but OMG 1-5 that's also in my home ground(maximumWin Bonus+high pressing+ hard Tackle still I lost by big margin) I don't accept it

Addicted
    All defeats are pointless unless the rules have changed.

Rookie
    All defeats are not pointless OK?

Addicted
    Win 3 points, draw 1 point, defeat pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    All defeats are not pointless OK?
    Look at my league. Atlético Ruggero once was at 1-1, and he scored in the 90! Isn't this ridiculous trolling by Nordeus to make sure only he wins the league?(He's won tho, win 2 matches to go)
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.