Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Day 15 - Palace Casuals Champions League report.

Palace Casuals played at home in the 1st Leg of the Champions League 'Top-16' round and drew 3-3, but the Management were far from pleased at how the team lost a 3-1 lead in the last 15 minutes. 'Keeper Roberto Gonzalez used his SA in saving a 7th minute penalty, the only critical action in a dour first half. Striker Massimiliano Gerini was promoted to taking free-kicks in preference to left-winger Andre Faisca after his catalogue of misses in the earlier League match and thumped in his first attempt to give Casuals the lead early in the second half. After an equaliser from the visitors, right-winger Andrea Denicola had a shot which bounced off a post and the 'keeper then kicked it out, Denicola intercepted it and shot it back past the keeper to put the home side back in the lead. Defender Anatoliy Mustafa was on hand to head in a Gerini free-kick to put Casuals 3-1 up, but then all the good work was undone as the defence conceded two late goals.

Attachment 63107
    Luck it wasn't a 3-4... Even 3-3 is very bleak...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Atlético Kolkata Day 15 Report

Atlético Kolkata vs Spartak FC has always been scheduled on Round 13 & 26, don't know why. 1-0 down, 3-1 up at home. Goalscorers were John, Jaque and Baert (Klochkov). Garayar was injured (5 days), but was healed after match since he's an important starter. MOM was Klochkov, with an assist from corner. The midway standings: Our goal is to tank and not let Spartak FC to promote

The CL game scheduled at a very unusual time (5:52 the next day away at Germany). It was disappointing to lose 1-0, but they were stronger. It's only 1 goal, we can win it at our home, where we have a 100% win record this season bar the league. But what's weird that despite setting tackle to normal and conceding only 1 foul more than opponent (12 vs 13), they had only 1 yellow compared to our 4; in fact Bircan got a double yellow. Can this be a troll?
    talisman, Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Atlético Kolkata Day 15 Report

The CL game scheduled at a very unusual time (5:52 the next day away at Germany). It was disappointing to lose 1-0, but they were stronger. It's only 1 goal, we can win it at our home, where we have a 100% win record this season bar the league. But what's weird that despite setting tackle to normal and conceding only 1 foul more than opponent (12 vs 13), they had only 1 yellow compared to our 4; in fact Bircan got a double yellow. Can this be a troll?
    No that's quite normal for the referees in TE...
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    No that's quite normal for the referees in TE...
    i don't think your defenders are very much in form with a -29 GD in your league either, tanking or not.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    i don't think your defenders are very much in form with a -29 GD in your league either, tanking or not.
    I conceded those goals only since I played a few matches with all players in oppo's half. With a proper formation, I have had only 1 upset, a 0-4.
    If my defenders were not in form, I'll like to remind you Atlético Kolkata has conceded only 1 goal in 4 Cup home games and none in 3 CL home games. Overall goals conceded are 3 in 6 and 4 in 7 for Cup and CL respectively. I'm yet to play today's Cup game.

And tanking in league was my target since Day 1.

Pro
    Well well well, miracles do happen. I am starting to work wonders again. After being at 3 wins and 5 losses I find myself now at 8 wins and 5 losses. 5 wins a row puts me back in the championship race. I am only 5 points behind the number 1. If I win the next one I could go from 6th to 3rd or something. Crazy league again.

My second team is nicely in the lead, although the gap should have been a lot higher with the number 2 who won his game against my by sheer luck. Dominated the whole match but his goalie saved his behind with great saves. Somehow I have a lot of games where the opponents goalie makes a sh.tload of saves against mine one or two saves. Just had a CL match where his goalie made 7 saves against my 3. He had 6 shots at target and I 12 and of course the score at the end was 3-3. Sigh.
    Arion, talisman and Duncton like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

A better day yesterday for us, I guess troll results are still on in this new version so no more treble this season focus now on the league and CHL.
    talisman likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The league is not an issue.

Spartacus is doing all the job alone...

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Day 16 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals went away to 13th place, a team that had not previously won this season - until today. The Management have noted a drop in success from free-kicks, an increase in penalty incidents, and a targetting of the right-flank players for injury in recent matches...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-14.jpg
    Killroy, Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I need to break the jinx of not loosing for 14games and crumble on the 15th game....14games has always been the highest. TE always inform me of upcoming matches but failed to alert me today and I lost.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast