Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 6 star players underperforming

Thumbs up 6 star players underperforming

I am a level 14 manager, my entire team is 5* except for two 6* players and they are under-performing, why is that happening and should I sell them both and just get normal 5 star players? Please help asap!

No keep them, they will get better

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Maybe you are not using them to there specific abilities ? It's more than just a number its strategy. I basically write down each players abilities stats and areas of strength. And find the best solution for each guy.

It's not fool proof there Is Always a team standing in front of you trying to shut down your plan. So it's trial and error

Don't give up on them =] Help them become better

Best wishes and I hope it works out
    Steve285 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mujtaba View Post
    I am a level 14 manager, my entire team is 5* except for two 6* players and they are under-performing, why is that happening and should I sell them both and just get normal 5 star players? Please help asap!
    I guess you've bought them from the scouts. If so, big mistake.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I guess you've bought them from the scouts. If so, big mistake.
    Sorry, no offence, but never say like that if you have 0 experience with player from scout list.

6 star players underperforming-10488317_302276089962075_2161930580911418198_n.jpg
    gizzmo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Sorry, no offence, but never say like that if you have 0 experience with player from scout list.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10488317_302276089962075_2161930580911418198_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	62270
    Sorry. My fault.

On the other hand, trained scouts are more or less good. I've had them, Baert was one.
    Why I don't recommend scouts is that if you really want good players look for them in negos. Offer 10T (therefore at the most 30T) and you have good odds of getting a young player just 1 SP off 6*. The old scouts are exactly 6* and cost 39T. Moreover, you don't know if they're good, while in negus you may bid on in-form players.
    Scouts can cost a lot of Ts, I can build even a 22-man (tho 18 is enough for me) squad off 69T.
    Scouts aren't for 35T managers like me and the majority of TE players.
    gizzmo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mujtaba View Post
    No dont sell them i suggest you bench them for few matches and give them time.
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    High quality players have a higher probability to contribute more, especially in matches against high quality teams. However, this is not guaranteed.

If the players are new, I will observe them and probably bench them for a while. If players never perform well for a long period, probably he will never fit tactics of the team. I will sell them even if their quality is high. BTW, I believe some players are less consistent. I will observe their performance pattern, so I keep a record of performance myself.
    Joseph Sjarifudin likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What do you mean by bad and from 5 to 6 now depends but the quality difference isn't that huge so is normal that some of the 5 stars to perform better, is not like you are comparing a 3 stars or a 4 stars with a 6 stars.

Another aspect now is that depends a lot on your opponents quality too. If you have strong opponents they might not perform super great.

My advice is to follow them, give them few games... At the time you made the post you could had only 1 official game so let them to play more. Friendly games are always tricky and is hard to make a personal opinion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The player quality only matter when you have all that;
    1: Superb morale
    2: Nice formation
    3: Balance between defense and attack.
    4: Good manager
    5: Nice average team quality.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast