Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Liking it so far. A change for the better in my view. This will make you think about preparing your team for upcoming games. Ok so it might use up more Green packs, but if you do it right it doesn't cost many and if you watch videos for boosters it's negligible. I'm still trying to get my head round it but I think it's a nice addition. I just won my CL match 5-0 so I think it helped using my bonuses in game.

FC Loella. Level 27
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-11-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #82
    Moi
    Don't forget your players now recover 6% condition every 3h instead of 5%
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Message edited by admins
    So you don't want let people know they still can use older version?
    Great
    Forum isn't only place where we share news
    FB is more powerful!
    Sweed Mind likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    just did some trainingsessions and it looks like me that it doesn't use a lot of energy. Traininglevel Level 5 or 6 is reachable with the 50 pack gift.

The update and trainingsmodule is a very nice addition to the game. Although i can imagine that a lot players are out of their comfortzone with the look and feel of the game now.

Having now got the update via Firefox can I say I am not happy about the fact that I have lost access to the stats where it tells you how many unbeaten games you have ever gone, who is your all time appearance maker and top scorer etc...

Its the same model now on desktop as it is on phone, so is there any intention from Nordeus to re-add the stats on a page somewhere?

Apprentice
    horrible update, you ruined that nice and simple game, the new version is just another method to make the players spend more tokens and condition boosters
    cookizzz likes this.

Apprentice
    Where we can talk about bad things?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    And that is the only time you can see the skill progress or im missing something. Now you have to go to every single player to look at the skills and keeping track of their progress. In the old version you had the option to save up skill points in the new update you don't.
    well found out that you can see the skill progress when you hoover over a player in the team menu... to find out what kind of trainig a player need select the player

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #89
    Moi
    t11_fan: we do want our users to try the new version. We know it's hard to let some things go specially after you've been doing the same things in a specific way for several years, and giving this option "by default" would make many people skip it without trying.

If we didn't want absolutely anyone to use it, we would not have this "old" trick, don't you think?

t11_fan: we do want our users to try the new version. We know it's hard to let some things go specially after you've been doing the same things in a specific way for several years, and giving this option "by default" would make many people skip it without trying.

If we didn't want absolutely anyone to use it, we would not have this "old" trick, don't you think?
    What about the missing features? Any plan to add these again?

- All time team statistics like best scorer ever, historic season records etc.
    - New club take over
    - Full trophy room
    - Full trophy room of the opponent. Now when you click on it you can't see his trophies anymore
    - Auction search filters
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast