Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches

It's a joke. Most of my cup/league games are the same - within 3 hours.

Annoyingly it seems the game is intent on screwing us by not allowing us to set up a game time window we would like. For example, I am a night person, work lates and normally get to bed around 3/4AM. As such I prefer my games in the afternoon, preferably anytime after 3PM and I'd have no problem with 1AM kickoffs - in fact that would suit me.

However, we get no option to set this preference up, so as Im in the UK time group I have to be lumped in with other UK users. All my CL games kick off between 10AM and 10.10AM this season. Not a chance I will be awake for any of them and I refuse to use Tokens to move Kickoff times - as I have been doing that for the past THIRTY seasons. If the game engine wants to continually troll me by giving me games at an unsuitable time and within 3 hours of each other then I simply will spend less time on it.

Even my late games, which are all looking to be around 1-2PM this season is still on the early side for me. Not a chance I'm going to move all my home games and spend tokens on correcting this awful scheduling yet again.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    It's a joke. Most of my cup/league games are the same - within 3 hours.
    Sorry, I believe there should be a minor correction. I believe there is no 2 matches within 3 hours, but many matches are exact 3 hours apart or slightly longer.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Annoyingly it seems the game is intent on screwing us by not allowing us to set up a game time window we would like. For example, I am a night person, work lates and normally get to bed around 3/4AM. As such I prefer my games in the afternoon, preferably anytime after 3PM and I'd have no problem with 1AM kickoffs - in fact that would suit me.

However, we get no option to set this preference up, so as Im in the UK time group I have to be lumped in with other UK users. All my CL games kick off between 10AM and 10.10AM this season. Not a chance I will be awake for any of them and I refuse to use Tokens to move Kickoff times - as I have been doing that for the past THIRTY seasons. If the game engine wants to continually troll me by giving me games at an unsuitable time and within 3 hours of each other then I simply will spend less time on it.

Even my late games, which are all looking to be around 1-2PM this season is still on the early side for me. Not a chance I'm going to move all my home games and spend tokens on correcting this awful scheduling yet again.
    Yes. Another interesting point can be noted from CL schedule of this season is that many matches are arranged on exact the same time. As you can note from my fixture schedule, I have 4 CL matches starting at 17:52 and then 4 league matches starting at 20:52. I always believe match scheduling is partially manual work. The staff is very lazy in this season.

I also noted many identical game start times from Joseph Sjarifudin's fixture schedule as shown in his reply.

As other managers and I suggested before, I hope Nordeus will set several time zones and then allow managers to select one for themselves. Then an Asian manager who has more spare time at night may select time zone of Europe. This change will not alter current scheduling pattern and make Nordeus staff's work more complicate.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12