Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Last Ever Night Playing Top11?

Does'nt seem to work with Chrome, only Firefox.
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    It says daily maintenance for last 2 hours.... Cmon dis is simply not done.... Very bad management by T11 guys

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Shankly View Post
    Does'nt seem to work with Chrome, only Firefox.
    yea...firefox can log in.... chrome or mobile can't...it still said daily maintenance~ while firefox can open with the old view ....

Famous
    I am different. The game works on Chrome but not firefox.

Before retrying to load my L32 team on firefox, I must close all my browser again.

The game seem demanding too much memory, even I will only run 1 team, I don't think it is reasonable to continue.

BTW, I click the training section, it guided me to walk through the training. During the progress, it guided to start training, is that true training that will affect my players' conditions? My players' conditions are set for next 2 matches!

Up to this point, I am extremely unhappy with this change.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-11-2016 at 08:12 AM.

I'm on android daily maintenance in progress. I have a match couldnt attend bt i already receive a msg congrat my team for doing well in the match. So guess it win.

Shut for 2 hours maintenance on the MacBook & now back to normal with no changes what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    After playing this game for almost 4 years, and am in my 47th season, if I've read the new rules correctly, it looks as if I won't be able to play any longer after Feb 11th. I only play on pc, and apparently, from that date, the game will not run with flashplayer. I am not going to switch to Unity just to carry on playing, so all I can say is "THANKS FOR NOTHING". You've taken my money over the years, and this is how I'm being treated.

DISGUSTED.
    Ahh we can't do anything as we are just players.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-11-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am different. The game works on Chrome but not firefox.

Before retrying to load my L32 team on firefox, I must close all my browser again.

The game seem demanding too much memory, even I will only run 1 team, I don't think it is reasonable to continue.

BTW, I click the training section, it guided me to walk through the training. During the progress, it guided to start training, is that true training that will affect my players' conditions? My players' conditions are set for next 2 matches!

Up to this point, I am extremely unhappy with this change.

Like the tutorial says the training explanation for the first time wont affect the player conditions. Further you get 50 packs of points to rest. However the results for the trainingtutorial will be added. Dd the trainingtutorial before entering a match. all went well

This game works on firefox also just change your flash player.There are different flash player for firefox
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Well, the game finally loaded on Chrome. I like the new training system but for sure, that's gonna change the "fast training" strategy a lot. It seems that a good advantage will be given to those who train their players on a regular basis (bonus). But I'll wait until I see the actual effect on my team during a game. The new rating for players is also a bit confusing. But we are going to get used to it eventually ! Well done Nordeaus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast