Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Thank you for these words gizmo!

Glad to see you like the new version. We're already working on improving the memory consumption for the browser version, so expect an improvement here soon
    So you communicate only w satisfied users. Very professional
    What is problem to keep old version on IE for consumers which are already invest in your game and they are not satisfied with your new product or not able to use it.
    Raykco likes this.

I've got the new training on my mobile, but not on computer browser, even though I've updated IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I did loads of power training at the start of the season, so not really in the need to do much more training until the start of next season but I did have a little play about with it earlier. I'm not going to criticise it completely, as I think it is something that will grow on us once we get to understand it better. Just a couple of questions however -

For 32 Green packs you can do a team massage which will recover players. I assume this is similar to the last option where for 7/8 packs each player improved their fitness by 5%. Can anyone confirm how much the players recover for 32 packs - if its fully to 99% then that is a fantastic addition and one I feel I will be massively taking advantage of in future power training sessions.

The level thing they have for training - Im currently at level 3, but won't be doing much more training until next season. I note that as you level up you can unlock new/better drills etc... Can anyone confirm what the level cap is on the training. Is it going to be something that people hit very soon, like the cap on attendances etc?

I do think the potential is here on this update if I am being honest. Sometimes I think people are a bit worried with change and are happy to have the old status quo, but I think this change could improve the game in the long term if people give it a proper try.

The only thing I would have liked to have seen would have been if there could have been something imported into the game where we could have used game money to get packs, or other benefits - as at the moment I find having billions in the bank is a pretty redundant thing as there is nothing to use it on.

Set up a exchange cash for packs, or exchange cash for increased rest etc... and I think this update would go from being potentially good to being potentially great.

If you idle for certain time then this will happen, like old version

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-untitled-12.jpg

click on (V) not help and you must refresh browser, this mean game will take around 10 MB again, this situation not good if you use internet with quota

old version only take around 1-2 MB while load
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 12.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	62484

click on (V) not help and you must refresh browser, this mean game will take around 10 MB again, this situation not good if you use internet with quota

This happens to me every few seconds, not if idle

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Moi
    Not only need high RAM for browser (1 GB+ RAM), but also need high speed internet connection coz game take around 10 MB while loading.

If your internet connection slow then you are doomed, coz will take a very long time to load.

My Firefox use 1.2 GB RAM while I open TE new version + this forum
    We're already working to improve this memory consumption in our browser version, thank you for the feedback!

Careful when you first use this new training method! I had two players one cone off another star and was training them on new roles. The training drill just added another cone anyway meaning I lose the chance to get good deals in negotiations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 12.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	62484

This should be fixed. Sorry for this problem.

very bad update! that's all to say!!
    Raykco and Bogdalinho like this.

Apprentice
    this is how you ruin a good game, good job nordeus, you did it again
    Pete Cuffe likes this.

Well done. Not only do I miss matches with your idiotic time to update but now your update wont load online.
    Do you now owe me money for screwing up the game I have cash invested in ?
    Raykco likes this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast