Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

It should not be a problem for the mobile users, but the few times I'd used the old PC, I loved the stats. Sad it's gone
    j2w likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

The mobile version was already ****ed, I hated it and I did not use. Now the computer is forced upon us! The skill points I would like now is to allocate, and when you want, do not let the computer out for me !!! Everything has become much more complicated. This change ruined this game. Today I do not play with more and more of my friends decided to do so!
    j2w and Raykco like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rémai Csaba View Post
    The mobile version was already ****ed, I hated it and I did not use. Now the computer is forced upon us! The skill points I would like now is to allocate, and when you want, do not let the computer out for me !!! Everything has become much more complicated. This change ruined this game. Today I do not play with more and more of my friends decided to do so!
    Sorry you're not liking this new version.

Regarding skill points, you can still decide where the skill points go, Rémai. The only thing you can't do is collect them (without applying). Your players will improve the area you want them to improve. If you want them to improve attack, select an attacking drill. Same with defense or Mental & Physical.

Skill points were never intended to work that way (allowing users to hoard thousands of them), as that's far away from what happens in real life. As I mentioned, you can still decide what do you want them to improve, even special abilities or roles, but you can't "accumulate" them.

New Training also includes a quick training feature which requires even less clicks than before, which allows you to train your players in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Regardgin skill points, you can still decide where the skill points go
    Ok, so where on this player do I say I only want skills points to go to defence - on the mobile app, there used to be green tick-boxes where the highlighted coloured spots are now, which you could turn on and off to guide the application of skills points - they're not on the new PC App.

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-new-app-skill-point-application.jpg

PS: Just looked on the Mobile App and the tick-boxes have been replaced by the coloured dots there, too...
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm liking it, both android and Facebook working fine!
    Can I suggest that it would have been nice to be able to upgrade our training ground too?
    And why can't have a "future superstar" come through our academies?

You use individual training schedules.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Ok, so where on this player do I say I only want skills points to go to defence - on the mobile app, there used to be green tick-boxes where the highlighted coloured spots are now, which you could turn on and off to guide the application of skills points - they're not on the new PC App.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New App Skill Point Application.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	62526

PS: Just looked on the Mobile App and the tick-boxes have been replaced by the coloured dots there, too...
    Yes! You can select "which" specific skills you want to improve, not only Defence, Attack or Physical/Mental, but each type of drill within these cathegories will target specific skills within these areas. Check the drills and you will see which specific skills will affect.

Rookie
    Its all too confusing and time consuming. I liked this game simpler. You made success because it was easy and clean to play. I knew what i had to do to be better: Just train and choose good tactics. I think you went the wrong way...its a completely different game. You should have kept top11 like it was and just make a new game the way you want. Something called: Training11. Don't know if i will continue playing...have to see if i like this new training game.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    Its all too confusing and time consuming. I liked this game simpler. You made success because it was easy and clean to play. I knew what i had to do to be better: Just train and choose good tactics. I think you went the wrong way...its a completely different game. You should have kept top11 like it was and just make a new game the way you want. Something called: Training11. Don't know if i will continue playing...have to see if i like this new training game.
    I fully agree with you. The game become more and more complicate. It will attract new, different types of users.

The new version requires too many computer resources and need more time to manage. I have to quit.
    Raykco and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

Addicted
    4 years and 9 months down the pan, the new version will not load. Inless i can go back to the old version I quit.
    Raykco and Pete Cuffe like this.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast