Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Yep - my FireFox has crapped out on this team - finally managed to get this message screencapped - it appears for a split second before the old version loads.

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-system-support.jpg

I'm going to try and create a new profile and see if that fixes it...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yep, corrupted profile - I hope that doesn't happen too often...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    In my case this is preventing Firefox from loading the old version,which always relied on the pop-up working.
    [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-error.jpg

When Adobe Flash is (finally) in decline and being replaced by HTML5, these guys go for a giant Flash gizmo in 2016 that looks like a kindergarten and takes over 1GB RAM...

LMAO... the notion of gaming and IT these people have in Serbia.

I wonder if Top Eleven 2017 will bring a mIRC window and a bundled Netscape Navigator with Napster.

Mine jumps to the old version.

What a mess...
    Raykco likes this.

Got the old version on IE, no version at all on Chrome and the new version no Firefox - which is the same on my Ipad and Iphone.

Complete cock up by Nordeus and they must know they have pissed everyone off, hence the crappy little appeasement of 5 tokens/packs to everyone.

The problem is quite a lot of long term players are that pissed off that they are walking away - whilst quite a lot more that aren't happy but are willing to stick it out simply cant play any more because the new version requires that much data and performance from their computers they are locked out.

A spectacular own goal Nordeus. Is one of the main clowns that are employed by them going to come out now and give a statement on what has happened over the past 48 hours and the reaction to it or are the players just going to be ignored again?

Chrome

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-error.jpg

Can you tell what exectly like you in a new version?

They won't come out and answer us, because, HEY, THEY KNOW BEST AND WE DON'T MATTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Got the old version on IE, no version at all on Chrome and the new version no Firefox - which is the same on my Ipad and Iphone.

Complete cock up by Nordeus and they must know they have pissed everyone off, hence the crappy little appeasement of 5 tokens/packs to everyone.

The problem is quite a lot of long term players are that pissed off that they are walking away - whilst quite a lot more that aren't happy but are willing to stick it out simply cant play any more because the new version requires that much data and performance from their computers they are locked out.

A spectacular own goal Nordeus. Is one of the main clowns that are employed by them going to come out now and give a statement on what has happened over the past 48 hours and the reaction to it or are the players just going to be ignored again?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

The Kindle version is down for two days now, which is a great shame. It was fast and easy to navigate. So it's probably goodbye, Nordeus.
    Raykco likes this.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast