Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Using top eleven on pc properly

Addicted
    Stop what? Why don't you stop patronising!

Sir I know you are great player and you must help others rather than wasting time with small players like me..
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    I and many great players (I do not include myself as a great player by the way) will always try to help whenever possible. This is a forum for help and members do their level best to give good ,helpful and honest advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have been noticing many members talking about pc version problems and they are not much great issue.They can be solved by some common sense and experience.
    I WILL DISCUSS AND SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM IN THIS POST.
    If your game runs slowly then it may be related to many issues which I will share in this post.

1) Weak Internet signal
    Below are some problems due to which this may occur

>Playing game in hilly area.
    >Using restricted or public wi-fi from shops or anywhere
    >Using 2G singals.
    >If you are using old version of windows such as Vista,Xp.
    >Computer or network problem.

COMMON SOLUTION
    1: Keep on closing and re-opening your browser when it hangs.
    2: Press F5 in your opened page multiple times when you think your browser is working slow then before.
    3: Keep on removing and adding your browser in firewall permission.
    4: Never run any app in background which consumes internet.
    5: Keep on updating flash player and adobe reader.
    6: Never disable pop-ups and cookies anyways it is not recommended by me.
    7: Keep on deleting history and cookies from browser.
    8: I will recommend CHROMIUM,OPERA as best browser so far.

2) Secret tips;

1: If you want safe top eleven experience press CTRL+SHIFT+N,It is safe and fast but you have to log in every time.
    2: Allow to run plug in from settings.
    3: There are different flash players for every browser but opera and chrome have similiar.
    4: Don't use any app that claims to increase your pc speed as it is totaly fake.You can use turbo or speed booster from your browser setting then from tools.
    LOL, TE new version use Unity Web Player, not use Flash Player and update Adobe Reader, for what ?

Hi everyone,
    I have been noticing many members talking about pc version problems and they are not much great issue.They can be solved by some common sense and experience.
    I WILL DISCUSS AND SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM IN THIS POST.
    If your game runs slowly then it may be related to many issues which I will share in this post.

1) Weak Internet signal
    Below are some problems due to which this may occur

>Playing game in hilly area.
    >Using restricted or public wi-fi from shops or anywhere
    >Using 2G singals.
    >If you are using old version of windows such as Vista,Xp.
    >Computer or network problem.

COMMON SOLUTION
    1: Keep on closing and re-opening your browser when it hangs.
    2: Press F5 in your opened page multiple times when you think your browser is working slow then before.
    3: Keep on removing and adding your browser in firewall permission.
    4: Never run any app in background which consumes internet.
    5: Keep on updating flash player and adobe reader.
    6: Never disable pop-ups and cookies anyways it is not recommended by me.
    7: Keep on deleting history and cookies from browser.
    8: I will recommend CHROMIUM,OPERA as best browser so far.

2) Secret tips;

1: If you want safe top eleven experience press CTRL+SHIFT+N,It is safe and fast but you have to log in every time.
    2: Allow to run plug in from settings.
    3: There are different flash players for every browser but opera and chrome have similiar.
    4: Don't use any app that claims to increase your pc speed as it is totaly fake.You can use turbo or speed booster from your browser setting then from tools.

I live in Romania, so all you said about bad Internet speed are a fairytale here. I use fiberlink, not wireless.
    Closing and reopening browser does not solve anything.
    My flash is updated to latest version. So is Chrome.
    History was deleted.
    Game did not work properly because of a weaker laptop (Vista, 2 G Ram).
    I'm not changing my laptop.
    Point is someone must give up: 1) You give up and give us a playable version even on weaker laptops.
    2) We give up playing.
    There is nothing more to say, really.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu Sava View Post
    I live in Romania, so all you said about bad Internet speed are a fairytale here. I use fiberlink, not wireless.
    Closing and reopening browser does not solve anything.
    My flash is updated to latest version. So is Chrome.
    History was deleted.
    Game did not work properly because of a weaker laptop (Vista, 2 G Ram).
    I'm not changing my laptop.
    Point is someone must give up: 1) You give up and give us a playable version even on weaker laptops.
    2) We give up playing.
    There is nothing more to say, really.
    I am using Chrome book.. much weaker than your laptop sir but running fine. AND he did say :"Another advice(Never use top eleven from fb) It works very fast from official site Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game." He just wanna help, Check it out before moaning like a b****!!! BTW the new version is like a piece of S*** that are trying to dig deap into our users' pocket. PEACE!!!!
    Last edited by Let's Rock; 02-13-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    LOL, TE new version use Unity Web Player, not use Flash Player and update Adobe Reader, for what ?
    Without flash player you can't play online games and if top eleven is not working on flash player that not means you will not download it.Flash player is not only for games but also for watching online movies and much more.If players will not update flash player that means top eleven is worth than pc lol
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-14-2016 at 03:04 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Rock View Post
    I am using Chrome book.. much weaker than your laptop sir but running fine. AND he did say :"Another advice(Never use top eleven from fb) It works very fast from official site Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game." He just wanna help, Check it out before moaning like a b****!!! BTW the new version is like a piece of S*** that are trying to dig deap into our users' pocket. PEACE!!!!
    Ya I just want to help but they don't understand.Thanks

Without flash player you can't play online games and if top eleven is not working on flash player that not means you will not download it.Flash player is not only for games but also for watching online movies and much more.If players will not update flash player that means top eleven is worth than pc lol
    Open you eyes and look,

Using top eleven on pc properly-untitled-19.jpg

Still can play without update ADOBE FLASH PLAYER & I uninstall it before open TE, just to prove if you're right or not.

Another funny thing, why you need update ADOBE READER for play TE new version.

Sorry, no offence, but don't act like an expert and give wrong sugestion if you know nothing.

KTHXBYE...
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph sjarifudin View Post
    open you eyes and look,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 19.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	62722

still can play without update adobe flash player & i uninstall it before open te, just to prove if you're right or not.

Another funny thing, why you need update adobe reader for play te new version.

Sorry, no offence, but don't act like an expert and give wrong sugestion if you know nothing.

Kthxbye...
    congrats!! You proved me wrong there in no need of updating flash! Idk why my pc is mad..enjoy with old update lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast