Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Using top eleven on pc properly

Using top eleven on pc properly

Hi everyone,
    I have been noticing many members talking about pc version problems and they are not much great issue.They can be solved by some common sense and experience.
    I WILL DISCUSS AND SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM IN THIS POST.
    If your game runs slowly then it may be related to many issues which I will share in this post.

1) Weak Internet signal
    Below are some problems due to which this may occur

>Playing game in hilly area.
    >Using restricted or public wi-fi from shops or anywhere
    >Using 2G singals.
    >If you are using old version of windows such as Vista,Xp.
    >Computer or network problem.

COMMON SOLUTION
    1: Keep on closing and re-opening your browser when it hangs.
    2: Press F5 in your opened page multiple times when you think your browser is working slow then before.
    3: Keep on removing and adding your browser in firewall permission.
    4: Never run any app in background which consumes internet.
    5: Keep on updating flash player and adobe reader.
    6: Never disable pop-ups and cookies anyways it is not recommended by me.
    7: Keep on deleting history and cookies from browser.
    8: I will recommend CHROMIUM,OPERA as best browser so far.

2) Secret tips;

1: If you want safe top eleven experience press CTRL+SHIFT+N,It is safe and fast but you have to log in every time.
    2: Allow to run plug in from settings.
    3: There are different flash players for every browser but opera and chrome have similiar.
    4: Don't use any app that claims to increase your pc speed as it is totaly fake.You can use turbo or speed booster from your browser setting then from tools.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Another advice(Never use top eleven from fb) It works very fast from official site Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Check this pc users

I will recommend to use opera or chromium

Why do you have to keep Flash Player (and Adobe Reader) up to date when the new version of the PC App doesn't use it (them)?

T11 works perfectly well on FireFox on my Laptop - you just have to make sure that anything that you don't need to run all the time (software update services, etc, for backup utilities and little-used peripherals, and so on) are disabled in MSConfig.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-12-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

These luddites with their intel pentiums and windows for workgroups tho... seriously
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Why do you have to keep Flash Player (and Adobe Reader) up to date when the new version of the PC App doesn't use it (them)?

T11 works perfectly well on FireFox on my Laptop - you just have to make sure that anything that you don't need to run all the time (software update services, etc, for backup utilities and little-used peripherals, and so on) are disabled in MSConfig.
    We have update our flash player becuase old flash player does not support updated top elevn and your browser may crash or work slowly.And if you can update top eleven you can also update flash player.umm right?

Duplicate post - more detail in one further down...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-13-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I use flash player of 18mb thats all i know lol

Read this post carefully and there is alot in this✌

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast