Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

Addicted
    Totally correct T11_fan and I can't afford one so I am out of the game. Thanks Nordeus.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Totally correct T11_fan and I can't afford one so I am out of the game. Thanks Nordeus.
    I'll stick to the older version, I don't have PC that can run new one at good speed, but that still isn't reason why i don't like new version.
    Game developers need to understand that joy of playing any game isn't in graphics at 1st, minecraft proves that.
    Ex top eleven player

On the new Browser T11, Please can you tell me how to do a "Rest All"? I can't find that option where it used to be.

Also without opening up each player individually, please can you tell me how to see the numeric percentage condition. This used to appear with a "Mouse Over" of the condition bar.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Warren View Post
    On the new Browser T11, Please can you tell me how to do a "Rest All"? I can't find that option where it used to be.

Also without opening up each player individually, please can you tell me how to see the numeric percentage condition. This used to appear with a "Mouse Over" of the condition bar.
    training -> physio center

Rookie
    It's completely ridiculoss that a simple game like this uses so much resources. I think i'm on my way out too
    Raykco and t11_fan like this.

Apprentice
    i will leave the game if the old training system doesn't come back, the new one is crap, they should have updated the version only on the mobile devices, but noooo, they wanted to ruin the pc version too
    Raykco likes this.

Hi there!

Can't see the biggleswaid main shirt on my tactics... the other shirts work.

I'll leave the game. I hate the new design. All is bad...it's shameful. They have broke completely the game.
    Raykco likes this.

Naa, it's not worth it.
    I will not change my laptop in order to play a browser game.
    It's just a browser game, Nordeus, tune it down a little or your leagues will become empty very fast.
    I think I will wait for a week or so.
    After that I will go back to my other games. I already had a pause from the game of about 2 years.
    I can take another very long pause.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    training -> physio center
    Thanks for that - and it is 6% rather than 5% before!

Any idea how to get the numeric condition percentage (without opening up the players individually)?

They have used "Mouse Over" for the numeric level, if you "Mouse Over" the stars. So it IS possible - just not implemented! They broke this same thing when they updgaded the phone S/W a year ago. Now they have broken the browser too.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast