Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

anyone with surface or PC tablet gotten it to work?

getting frustrated here!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Warren View Post
    Any idea how to get the numeric condition percentage (without opening up the players individually)?
    If i get you right, i think you can see player condition under both the squad tab and training tab (when you click to chose which players to train)

I have a i7 4gb win tablet and browsers load old or get stuck in new. the touch function does not seem to work on PC

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-02-13-16_52_15-start.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-13-2016 at 02:52 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

How is it that top eleven can send me match notifications via my galaxy, but I still can't get into the game? Reinstalled the game with no result. As a paying customer this is bs, I can only assume nordeus will do sweet & $#@ all in response. Great job.

this is one of the reasons that I don't like the new PC version. I mean WTH you can only see 4 highlights, the old you can see them all. so IMO graphic is not just more demanding it is also hideous

New:
    [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-test1.jpg

Old: greater overview IMO
    [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-test2.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-14-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    this is one of the reasons that I don't like the new PC version. I mean WTH you can only see 4 highlights, the old you can see them all. so IMO graphic is not just more demanding it is also hideous
    Yeah, it's a right PITA to stitch all the different bits together (and reduce in size to 70% so it's not too big) in Paint to make an 'all-in-one' report for posting here, eg...

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-s09-league-hl-round-5.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-14-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

That's why I think this looks good on mobile but not on PC. They could just compress every information on one screen. We even have to scroll in the lineup page to see all the players, when they can just shrink the player bars so they can fit in a single page.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

And we can't see the opposition line up (only the formation) on the Match Preview screen, so how can we see what we're up against? We could go back to the previous matches played by the team concerned, but they might not be playing the same players...
    Tyltyl and Raykco like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    And we can't see the opposition line up (only the formation) on the Match Preview screen, so how can we see what we're up against? We could go back to the previous matches played by the team concerned, but they might not be playing the same players...
    Not sure what you mean? If you click on his shield (in match preview) or team (in league/cup/CL standings), you can still see his squad.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    That's why I think this looks good on mobile but not on PC. They could just compress every information on one screen. We even have to scroll in the lineup page to see all the players, when they can just shrink the player bars so they can fit in a single page.
    Yes, the new TE is the one that was optimized for phone, and works wondrously.
    But what I can see from the screenshots, it's just ruined due to lot of scrolling. Can someone send a training screenshot?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast