Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Positives & Negatives of the changes.

Positives & Negatives of the changes.

If, as seems likely, I will be kicked out of this game in a few days because I'm not going to start changing browsers etc, on my pc just to accommodate a game that I've played for 4 years without any problem, I thought I'd go through the pluses and minuses of leaving the game.

Firstly the NEGATIVES. I will miss the friendship of over 100 in game players that I've built up through time. Watching, supporting and gifting to likeminded people has been great. Trying to win matches / tournaments has been a challenge which I've also enjoyed.

POSITIVES about leaving. First of all, no more wasting money on something, which after all, is just a fictional game. Then there's no more sitting up until the early hours of the morning at the start of each season, eagerly awaiting the new league set ups. No more getting up at 4am to play an away fixture in Thailand. No more planning days around fixtures so that I don't miss crucial matches.

So on the whole, sad as it will be, I'll probably miss the game for a couple of days, but I'll get over it, and maybe even find a better football game to play, where the manager has more influence over how his team performs, rather than it just being down to shear luck, and what the programme decides should happen.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I will wait, there is nothing constructive in my vocabulary at the moment
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I will wait, there is nothing constructive in my vocabulary at the moment
    Why Gert, what happens? I just saw my pc collapsed when I loged for 1st time, but then goes right... fluid and so in Chrome...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Why Gert, what happens? I just saw my pc collapsed when I loged for 1st time, but then goes right... fluid and so in Chrome...
    nothing is working, one loads the old version, and chrome gets stuck on startup

Positives & Negatives of the changes.-2016-02-11-18_12_24-ny-besked.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-11-2016 at 05:13 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I'm copy-pasting from another thread

+ The new training looks good and appealing. It really adds something to work on when you don't have anything to do. I still have to notice a real change on the bonus, but as it looks now it seems great!
    + Visually ok

Considering they are the 2 major changes and that they look good to me it's still an accomplishment

But on the other side

- It doesn't fit on a desktop, it's ok on a touchscreen mobile, but not on PC. Examples: the lineup page can be smaller, if you shrink the player bars you can fit all the players in a single page without scrolling. Same for the map with additional options on the right. A PC screen is much bigger, everything can be fit just fine inside the mouse pointer reach
    - Real time matches notification shows a manager picture, but no name or team name. It's not actually clear who's playing if you want to watch the game
    - Referring to % instead of cones for quality may need some time to get used
    - Adding a SA or a new role still shows cones (how do they work now?)
    - Many details aren't easy to see at a quick glance like it was before, like morale, precise condition, SA
    - Missing the option to take over a new club
    - No more all-time stats and historic season records
    - Missing search options for specific roles and stars in the auction page
    - A real trophy room where you can see them all together and not only by season
    - Missing opponent trophies
    - Having the next upcoming match on top of the screen all the time was better than having to press home everytime
    - Now you can't see how many days a player will be out for injury by just hovering on the injury icon. You have to click on the player and see.

To everyone leaving, I understand it can be annoying, but you should give it a try and get used to it. It may be traumatic as every change, but it's not as bad as it looks. Using it on mobile however it's much better than on PC anyway, so perhaps you can practice on that.
    t11_fan, mani8005 and Roy de Vries like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

I am trying to be as positive as possible about the new changes and give them time to see if they grow on me, but if I am being honest these new changes are horrible.

I can't see how far my players are from gaining another skill point, which is a pain in the arse.
    It's not really clear what players I should be training in what areas - notably the keepers.
    The idea of spending Tokens on extra coaches etc.. is a very poor one, especially when you consider the amount of dead game cash which they could let us use instead.
    Whilst having this update we have LOST all time game data like stats, appearances, goals, assists etc.
    The mobile interface which is acceptable on the phone looks dreadful on the PC.
    The whole game feels like it is running sluggishly and slow
    The negotiation menu is now useless as you cant tell what level the player you are bidding for is at.

Yet again it amazes me that Nordeus and its developers have seemingly beta tested this for a couple of weeks (after all they kept promoting it as something brilliant) and when it comes in its full of errors, slows everything down, removes things that people liked in previous versions and implements changes that no one asked for, yet makes the game worse and costs the users more tokens.

Over the past 12 months the MAJOR issues people wanted addressing were -

Auto skill points REMOVED.
    The Cup competition being re worked and made fairer for competitive teams.
    Better kick off times instead of games too close together.
    Players wage/value to be more realistic with age (IE older players lose value), with more realistic ages (Players do play before 18 and after 34)
    The poor game engine and the amount of troll results to be fixed.

Hardly anyone in the past 12 months have said they would like to LOSE features like the all time stats, the old version of the PC/Desktop that worked well, or a major overall of the training, which whilst basic, did its job and everyone knew where they stood with it.

It makes you wonder why people bother leaving suggestions on here. Several very good ideas have been brought up over the past 3 years on here and NONE of them have been addressed or implemented by Nordeus, instead they implement new updates every single year dealing with issues that no one has addressed and ones that ignore the current problems the game has.

Why don't the developers actually work on giving us a reliable and realistic game engine first and foremost, as that is the most important element of this game. Failing that, why try mess and change things that people are content with (like the old training and the old design and set up), whilst ignoring the issues people actually raise?

It's very insulting of the Mods on here and of the developers to tell everyone to update their browsers etc... to make it possible to reload this new version of the game, which is in all fairness a pile of ****e compared to the version we had 24 hours ago - and that version was pretty bad to start with - yet they have managed to ignore the obvious problems and break more things to make it worse.

Which idiot thought this update was what people wanted? - do they even play the game like we do day in day out? All this update has done is make it harder for people to play the game, as they can't connect, its slower, takes up more resource/battery etc.. whilst also being more awkward to use and less user friendly. Its a proper idiotic piece of business and stinks of Nordeus looking at how to get more out of its players without actually investing and improving what is in reality a very poor game engine.

The day in day out players have been ignored for ages. Nordeus and the Mods on here ask for feedback and ideas off people, then go and implement new changes that no one asked for or wants. How on earth can anyone defend this lot when so many basic problems with this game still persist and are ignored by the developers?

This is yet another lick of un-needed paint to make the game look better, but the reality is its now less user friendly, uglier to look at, more buggier, takes up more resource/data, is more restrictive to the users etc... and doesn't actually FIX any of the problems people have with the game - its just creating more and pissing more people off.

Well done to the Developers. You really are idiots.

I don't like how training physical and mental adds % to players even when you have them learning a new position which in the past held their skill points flat, now 3 of my players I wanted to keep at *4/*9 are ruined. If you don't want your players gaining %, only train them in attack/defense. Would have been nice to know this beforehand, but I'm not surprised that they wouldn't fully explain this.

I like the new graphical changes but they will take some getting used to. Really excited to watch in match highlights for the first time as I've never played on mobile.
    Tyltyl likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

200% agree with you Kynan, this is pure bul**** when they dont heard the people who feed them, actually after 4 years im considering leave the game for the first time, already saw when the greedy and stupidity attacks this games companies (saw in another games who was really great like for exemple Battle Pirates, and i can give lots lots more exs) and that always ends in people leaving the game, what should not be the target for one business.

Well done to the Developers. You really are idiots.
    Ps sorry kynan by using your words but they are perfect.

I like the fact you can watch the match now but not happy about the training changes.

In reply to your final statement. I'm not leaving through choice. The new system will not let me play the game once the old system is switched off, and I'm not going to be bullied into downloading extra stuff, just to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I'm copy-pasting from another thread

+ The new training looks good and appealing. It really adds something to work on when you don't have anything to do. I still have to notice a real change on the bonus, but as it looks now it seems great!
    + Visually ok

Considering they are the 2 major changes and that they look good to me it's still an accomplishment

But on the other side

- It doesn't fit on a desktop, it's ok on a touchscreen mobile, but not on PC. Examples: the lineup page can be smaller, if you shrink the player bars you can fit all the players in a single page without scrolling. Same for the map with additional options on the right. A PC screen is much bigger, everything can be fit just fine inside the mouse pointer reach
    - Real time matches notification shows a manager picture, but no name or team name. It's not actually clear who's playing if you want to watch the game
    - Referring to % instead of cones for quality may need some time to get used
    - Adding a SA or a new role still shows cones (how do they work now?)
    - Many details aren't easy to see at a quick glance like it was before, like morale, precise condition, SA
    - Missing the option to take over a new club
    - No more all-time stats and historic season records
    - Missing search options for specific roles and stars in the auction page
    - A real trophy room where you can see them all together and not only by season
    - Missing opponent trophies
    - Having the next upcoming match on top of the screen all the time was better than having to press home everytime
    - Now you can't see how many days a player will be out for injury by just hovering on the injury icon. You have to click on the player and see.

To everyone leaving, I understand it can be annoying, but you should give it a try and get used to it. It may be traumatic as every change, but it's not as bad as it looks. Using it on mobile however it's much better than on PC anyway, so perhaps you can practice on that.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast