Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: question about the new training system

Addicted

question about the new training system

there are several questions...

1. how to train the GK?? my GK was 7 star and most my points i put in before the new system, were defense and physical~ after the new system up and the GK new skill... my GK only maintain physical at 7 stars (Q71).... and the GK skill drop to average Q61~ yet the overall Q is still 7 star but, he seems worst....cause the new GK skill (not the physical)...he is only a scout level.... i try very hard for the GK training ....he didn't improve a lot....also my sub GK 5 star, is a fast training...19 yrs old now...does the same... in the defense, there is only 1 drill for GK... i try 5 section GK training....both...only improve 1 or 2 %....what else can do for the GK now???

2. after the match, some of the players only get "5% gain" but doesn't said what was gain....so, where the 5% goes??

3. in the training....5 drill at one training, some of the players does get anything, so, how to track the player skill process?? like how close he can get the other 1% for passing...shooting...etc?? right now is no way to tell...it just like randomly pop up to give you something and you can't tell.... not like the point system before...you know how close you can get the other point....now, you can't tell...and is there any process % in the system blackground to track how close the player can get the skill %?? who can tell?? (like i train 5 times passing...but the player still not getting anything...so, how many %(or how close) he will gain the next 1% skill in passing?? or it just pop up randomly? god knows....)
    Let's Rock likes this.

Famous
    1) you need to earn the goalkeeper training to drill to train your GK (level 3-4, I do not recall)
    2) Go to training report and click on that 5% to see where you improved

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    1) you need to earn the goalkeeper training to drill to train your GK (level 3-4, I do not recall)
    But the thing is, not all 10 GK skills are trained there: Also an attacking drill set piece delivery trains rushing out, a GK attribute.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    LV3-4...are you kidding me?? i am already in LV15 ....going to be LV 16 very soon....
    still the GK is not gaining anything at all in the GK drill... and like Arion said... it skill also in attack...that is like....what...???

Train your Gks with your STs during their shooting technique drills as well as the GK training drills. They build off each other's performance. Don't be afraid to isolate 2 GKs with 2 ST/AMCs for specific training. You wont get bonuses but it seems you are more concerned with individual gains.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Train your Gks with your STs during their shooting technique drills as well as the GK training drills. They build off each other's performance. Don't be afraid to isolate 2 GKs with 2 ST/AMCs for specific training. You wont get bonuses but it seems you are more concerned with individual gains.
    i isolate the 2 GK just for GK training drill.... still 5 in a row for a section....still only like ...1% gain.... and both my GK were fast trainer....

lol so they are shooting on each other? they should be trained at the same time as your STs, i did what you did on the first day and realized that they don't benefit at all from isolation. You are looking for balance and the greatest benefit to your team.
    question about the new training system-traineffnew.jpg
    not bad bonus gain for 8%.
    Arion and Duncton like this.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    lol so they are shooting on each other? they should be trained at the same time as your STs, i did what you did on the first day and realized that they don't benefit at all from isolation. You are looking for balance and the greatest benefit to your team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	traineffnew.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	62807
    not bad bonus gain for 8%.
    and that is the problem of the green pack comes....

If you're in all 3 competitions you should have a full 22 man complement to rotate, if you just have one first team, yes you will be in a rough spot with condition but again, it makes sense to have it that way.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    If you're in all 3 competitions you should have a full 22 man complement to rotate, if you just have one first team, yes you will be in a rough spot with condition but again, it makes sense to have it that way.
    i have 22 man... with the first team formation...i have the same formation sub...which mean same position, i have a sub for that... so i can put the same formation out no matter who goes on the field...
    the problem is when i put the sub team on with a light training before the match.... i lost 3:1... try two times already.... and i also put 3-4 first team player mix with the sub team... (even my sub team already 6 star... Q67) but vs Q60 teams...still lost 3:1

like this morning...vs a team at 11 position...Q60.... i put my sub team on but i only did two light training section (only 3 easy drill each) and then... lost 3:1!
    just facing the position 1 in the table.... before it, i did 4 times hard training... (each section - 14% condition), i just won 5:0....
    last game against the LV10 in CUP (i am LV9)... i also did very hard training before the match....i won 6:0... CL won 4:0... with the league won 6:0 on the same day...with all did a very hard training and spend 90+ green packs....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast