Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: New training bonuses?

New training bonuses?

How about the new bonuses, 20tokens to hire a special training for 24 hours, I did that and after the 24 hours nothing happened.

Addicted
    i think your already has 10%...that is the max you can get... and in the normal training ... 8% to 10 % is....really hard.... i try...spend like 100% green to do that... for by training all my 24 players..... and 2X mean if the attack bonus process 20% or point at the picture above in your training, you will gain 40...so that you can get faster to get the next 2% bonus~ but in 10%.... nothing will be add because that is the max~ so..i think that is not really useful...only to eat you 20 tokens~
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think your already has 10%...that is the max you can get... and in the normal training ... 8% to 10 % is....really hard.... i try...spend like 100% green to do that... for by training all my 24 players..... and 2X mean if the attack bonus process 20% or point at the picture above in your training, you will gain 40...so that you can get faster to get the next 2% bonus~ but in 10%.... nothing will be add because that is the max~ so..i think that is not really useful...only to eat you 20 tokens~
    Thanks man, what I never have a full squad usually, so I'm buying some free agent to train them and get the bonnus when I need.