Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Tyltyl
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: Are the bonus making a difference for you?

Are the bonus making a difference for you?

This is my opinion after 24 hours and 3 matches, but I'm taking only 2 into consideration, comparing 2 cup matches before and after the update, and 1 league match.
    Yesterday I won a League match 0-8, using the condition bonus and all I could see were my wingers (and some MC) sprinting like crazy and crossing. I was playing against with a much weaker team however.

1) This first cup match has been played before the update against a mostly equal team (68.0 vs 69.1). I lost 0-1 at home even after spectating and even suffering a bit. I even put a third ST in without success.

Are the bonus making a difference for you?-cup1.jpg

2) I played the away match today, after the update. I started using a 6% attack bonus without any good result. The assistant said to use possession to gain advantage, so I used the bonus (6%) and a few minutes later we gained the upper hand and we scored. Then we won at the penalty kicks and to my surprise since I didn't even hoping for it!

Are the bonus making a difference for you?-cup2.jpg

3) After the last cup match I had an important League match against another equal team (68.0 vs 68.4). Same as before, I used an attacking bonus (6%) without chance, and by the way my attackers are suffering a drought for days now (or even weeks!). After using the 6% possession bonus I again gained the upper hand, and scored a decisive goal.

Are the bonus making a difference for you?-league1.jpg

At the moment it's hard for me to say that the bonus is actually doing something, the assistant is claming that it actually works but many times he also lies :P
    It's a bit early, but judging the results, yes, they work since I somehow gained an advantage and speaking about the cup match, I could turn the situation around in my favor even if I was playing away.
    The condition bonus was working great against a weaker team however.

I don't know if the attacking bonus would actually work or not, my ST's are kind of abstinent towards goals lately, so I don't know.

What's your opinion? Are the bonus working for you? What are your results?
    Duncton, khris and Arion like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

As Ive mentioned in other thread... I will judge after test in Cup match more late... using these in 2nd half, as the duration is 20min... lets see if I can score at least against a +3lv team lol

Famous
    I am tempted to say it works. Today I was playing a game against a weaker opponent. After 70 minutes I was 1-2 down in a game that was really looking like a troll in the making... And I chose the high pressing + 10% condition bonus to finally win 3-2. Not sure but I have the feeling that I would have lost this in the old version.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 02-15-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I am tempted to say it works. Today I was playing a game against a weaker opponent. After 70 minutes I was 1-2 down in a game that was really looking that a troll in the making... And I chose the high pressing + 10% condition bonus to finally win 3-2. Not sure but I have the feeling that I would have lost this in the old version.
    Exactly what i am thinking if manager using a old version vs manager using new version will the new version have the advantage because of the bonuses???

I believe that they work for my 3 teams L27, L21, L18
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

O yes they are. We were 2-0 down in a CL match, and we won 3-2, thanks to 2 attacking bonuses.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    hard to tell...it already count at the beginning of the match with you already has the % in training, just add another 50% if you present the match and give order~

but i feel that is more about the training and how many green packs you use~

like last league, i am facing a weak team Q 60....my sub team already Q67, 1st team Q71.6, i want to save some green packs, i didn't use more than 5 green packs in training (do all the easy and very easy drill) and i lost 3:1 (second time i didn't use more then 5 green pack in training and both lost 3:1 to the weak team) ! in CUP, i face LV10 (i am LV9) same Q as my team, in training, i used more than 50 green pack, i won't 6:0!

all bonus i have are 8% in all the matches~
    Arion likes this.