Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Imposible for Non Token buyers

Imposible for Non Token buyers

One of the things I learnt from Top Eleven is If you ain't Token buyer then it is next to Imposible to win a Treble I tried to win Treble twice but everytime I get close to loosing all three Trophies let alone winning all last season I tried and I finished Fifth in league after making a Comeback from 10th place and also I finished 3rd in UCL and 1/8 In cup
    Abhinavsharma and mani8005 like this.
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

It's not impossible, I went very close to it by winning league, Champion's League and losing the cup final to the penalty kicks. I never bought a single token, I only win them with the offers.

You just have to manage the team the best way you can do, I usually do my best for one season, then take a rest during the next one without spending packs, tokens or money. Then, wake up early and get the best players I can in the auction

I still have my same team from 3 season ago with only a few change (2), mostly 18 years old that a trained a lot.

I don't feel it impossible, just do your best. I know that this is not the best game where you can rely on luck however
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Definitely not impossible. I did it last season. Spent a couple seasons stock piling resources and getting fast trainers. With the new training, I think it's even harder since power training is not practical and you have to waste green packs on other trainings.

As this game is based on luck for a big part, it is possible to win the treble, well in 37 seasons I did not manage to do it. Closest were 1st in league, 3rd in CL and 3rd in Cup and 1st in league, winner of CL and quarter finals of the cup.
    Arion likes this.

The argument of nordeus could be: well, in real football, you cannot really expect to win the Champions League without resources and moreover you cannot really expect to win it on regular basis.
    With the new update I think the chances of good 35T managers have risen. Token buyers (me) wont be bothered to waste time with the new training pecularities.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Actually is not, I mean I won 5,6,7 I don't even remember without extra tokens in 18 seasons. There are a lot of factors that can decide if you can win or not.

Trust me, with 200-400 tokens per season for example you can even do worst then without getting extra tokens because in the new season you might end up with some super powerful opponents and you won't have any chance.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

To win the cup is not a real challenge - you just lower your quality and get lower level opponents. The real challenge is to find the balance to be able to be competitive also in the CL and league. And it really is possible with just those 35T.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    agree, I won the treble with my 2nd team, when I was in lv3 and had some more chances to do it again.
    I won the 3 titles with a 5* team although I could afford to have better players, just for the challenge.
    To win the cup I dropped the quality of my team so to have more reasonable opponents.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Manåger View Post
    One of the things I learnt from Top Eleven is If you ain't Token buyer then it is next to Imposible to win a Treble I tried to win Treble twice but everytime I get close to loosing all three Trophies let alone winning all last season I tried and I finished Fifth in league after making a Comeback from 10th place and also I finished 3rd in UCL and 1/8 In cup
    I won the treble last season and have come close with two doubles and a losing finalist on 2 other occasions in the last 5 seasons. And I'm, level 24. It's all about balancing the strength of your team to be able to compete in all 3, not too strong, not too weak.
    The CL is the hardest now as most other teams will be better than you due to getting a good league/Cup draw.

Addicted
    well.... tokens.... i only know the training system need lots of the green packs...
    Raykco likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast