Thread: Answer about training

Dreamer

Answer about training

I doon't very happy since last update.
    I liked TE because training was simple and not take a lot of time. Now, it takes a longgggg time only for training !!

I have a question : before, i use green pack a lot for a player win a star and it takes me 10 minutes, with lot of training and green pack ! Now how is possible that ??? It's very long, change screen etc... Why for the fast training not possible to select 1player ????

Famous
    I also love old simple training. Changing screen is troublesome. My time is better wasted on tactics, and bidding aka spending tokens.

I know that now we need to wait for the system showing some meaningless graphics during training. But power training players with some green packs is at least still possible.

Before a previous change to training system in the past, wait time for stretching, cardio, and practice matches was used to be 10 min, 20 min & 30 min if my memory is correct. At that time, fast power training is possible, but with tokens only, not green packs.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I also love old simple training. Changing screen is troublesome. My time is better wasted on tactics, and bidding aka spending tokens.

I know that now we need to wait for the system showing some meaningless graphics during training. But power training players with some green packs is at least still possible.

Before a previous change to training system in the past, wait time for stretching, cardio, and practice matches was used to be 10 min, 20 min & 30 min if my memory is correct. At that time, fast power training is possible, but with tokens only, not green packs.
    But they're encouraging us more on team training, so we've to power train our entire defensive line and spend more greens.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    But they're encouraging us more on team training, so we've to power train our entire defensive line and spend more greens.
    It was clearly Nordeus' intention for latest update. I agree that some users may train switch to power train on whole team now because it is hard to identify fast trainers. But I still wonder if users will use a lot of green on several different players, including some slow trainers. Probably managers have less incentive to waste time to farm green now

Actually, I am not sure if Nordeus consider a lot of other impacts of these new changes. Anyway, merging the mobile and browser version to save development efforts is clearly their most importnat task.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-15-2016 at 04:15 AM. Reason: changed a lot

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It was clearly Nordeus' intention for latest update. I agree that some users may train switch to power train on whole team now because it is hard to identify fast trainers. But I still wonder if users will use a lot of green on several different players, including some slow trainers. Probably managers have less incentive to waste time to farm green now

Actually, I am not sure if Nordeus consider a lot of other impacts of these new changes. Anyway, merging the mobile and browser version to save development efforts is clearly their most importnat task.
    that's truth...i try...if need to train the whole team (i mean all 22 players)... if you need to get a good training...need to spend at least 100 green pack a day.... that is...too ...too...too...much and may cause some very active player to give up...

Dreamer
    so no possible now with new system to use a lot of green pack for only 1 player to get him a new star ???

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    so no possible now with new system to use a lot of green pack for only 1 player to get him a new star ???
    As I understand, you can, but you cannot control the area of improvement as precisely as before. Moreover, if you do not train several players together and meet some other conditions, you cannot get some bonus which, as I understand, you can use during a live match.

If anyone find that I am incorrect, please advise, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    that's truth...i try...if need to train the whole team (i mean all 22 players)... if you need to get a good training...need to spend at least 100 green pack a day.... that is...too ...too...too...much and may cause some very active player to give up...
    I am curious about your training target. What is your definition of 'good training'? Is this a term of new training? I have not carefully studied this and may omit something

Thanks.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-15-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    i haven't tried this but i don't see why it wouldn't be possible. only thing you are missing are the bonuses (that you can use during live matches) but the player still gains skill points like before.

it's possible it just doesn't feel as linear
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.